Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Who do you want to return to BG3 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50205)

Cleric 01-14-2001 06:54 AM

Who do you want to return to BG3
Choose 3 from bg1 and 5 from bg2

Mine

Jheira **
Imoen *
Vicona**

Aerie**
Jan Jansen
Mazzy Fentan
Korgan Bloodaxe
Anomen Delrin**

SPOILER
She must , because she is your/mine sister .
And I like Imoen ferry mutch.

** And the persons where you can have a relation too , for funny effects in the future game.

This is not the reason that I select them , I just like them. Only Anomen can sometimes be irritating .

bocaj 01-14-2001 07:02 AM

from BG1:
1.viconia
2.Minsc
3.Edwin

fromBG2:
1.Jan Jansan
2.Aerie
3.Korgen
4.Mazzy
5.Valgar

yep that's about right.

Armisael 01-14-2001 07:12 AM

Jaheira, Viconia, Edwin, Korgan, Jan, Yoshimo(), Mazzy... that's it.

Draggor 01-14-2001 07:47 AM

They won't have too many return so I'd say Imoen and Minsc because of their personal connection to character and all the romance interests to continue them. Jan Jansen should also return even though he'll create a lot of extra work for the dialogue writers.

Tobbin 01-14-2001 07:58 AM

Ok, I know I'm gonna take a lot of flak for this, but I would like to keep Nalia, Viconia, Imoen, Minsc, and Korgan. I know none of you like Nalia, but I think she's pretty cool. She's saved my bu*t a lot, I tell ya.

Tobbin 01-14-2001 08:24 AM

Ok, I know I'm gonna take a lot of flak for this, but I would like to keep Nalia, Viconia, Imoen, Minsc, and Korgan. I know none of you like Nalia, but I think she's pretty cool. She's saved my bu*t a lot, I tell ya.

Memnoch 01-14-2001 08:50 AM

One thing (only thing) Nalia had going for her is that she has quite an interesting quest.

I'd want Shar-Teel, Kivan (all-time favorite for personality plus) and maybe Coran from BG1.

From BG2 I'd want Viconia, Jaheira, Edwin, Korgan, Imoen (of course) and Minsc.

They might not be in BG3 but they will definitely be in the expansion.

Cleric 01-14-2001 09:43 AM

Oh Memnoch , whats the code for an cleric elven male picture (for my signature) ?

Oh and can you tell me where I can find Keldorn(paladin) and wat i must do in his quest
( I have do the Jan Jansen quest , i have heal the little girl , and now he wont return , he only thanx me .
Zo i nead o good fighter, so keldorn

"Hell Lich" Wah 01-14-2001 11:21 AM

BG1 = Ajantis, Shar-Teel, Garrick

BG2 = Edwin, Jaheria, Imoen, Nalia

and............maybe Keldorn (that is, if he lived long enough to make it into BG3: WOW!! Then he must be at least 100 years old by then!!)

Cleric 01-14-2001 01:54 PM

Mebey I replace Vicona for Garrick, becouse I like Garrick,Our Dynaheir, She is a great mage.