Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   South Park Movie - Saddam Hussein (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80614)

uss 08-02-2002 10:24 AM

I didn`t put this in the Movies and TV Shows Forum because im not talking about the movie. What would Saddam do if heŽd see South Park Bigger, Longer And Uncut? Has he seen it? Can`t he sue Trey Parker and Matt Stone(or whoever those guys are)?

Saddam would be quite insulted if heŽd see himself in a movie like that. I know i would be rather pissed off..

Though the "I Can Change" song sure was funny [img]smile.gif[/img] ..

Rokenn 08-02-2002 10:27 AM

I don't know, he may like the fact that they made him eviler then Satan. Being a public figure I do not think he would have any legal recourse. But he could always send them some Anthrax or a Scud I suppose [img]tongue.gif[/img]

uss 08-02-2002 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rokenn:
I don't know, he may like the fact that they made him eviler then Satan. Being a public figure I do not think he would have any legal recourse. But he could always send them some Anthrax or a Scud I suppose [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Wtf, did you see what that character was like!? They made him gay and whatnot..
I think the SouthParkers went a bit over the edge.

Rokenn 08-02-2002 10:34 AM

Yes I saw the movie. By more evil I meant that he was the one in charge of Satan, controlling him nearly at will.

Madman-Rogovich 08-02-2002 10:38 AM

i dont think saddam would get very far in a court case lol... besides its all in good fun im sure if he as seen it he gets it

johnny 08-02-2002 10:44 AM

What do you think he can do ? :D He can't do jack about it, he can't even leave his own country in an airplane, he will be shot to pieces. Saddam will soon have other issues to worry about !

khazadman 08-02-2002 11:19 AM

who cares if he was upset by it?i hope he was. :D

Sir Kenyth 08-02-2002 11:21 AM

Saddam?! Insulted?! Hold on! I'll go get my violin!

*Plays "My Heart Bleeds For You" off key.* [img]graemlins/musicboohoo.gif[/img]

I know! Let's send him a present to cheer him up!

[img]graemlins/tomcat.gif[/img]

Rimjaw 08-02-2002 12:06 PM

Wow, this brings back memories. I haven't seen that film in years. Anyway, even if he found out about it Saddam can't do a damn thing. Besides, he should be used to it after watching Hot Shots and Hot Shots: Part Deux. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sigmar 08-02-2002 12:12 PM

He'd probably stare at the screen wih his mouth gaping open and say

"How did they manage to capture the real me,I'm amazed it's so life like."

and then go back to bed wishing for the devil to really...you know the rest.

[ 08-02-2002, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]