Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Race...? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25245)

Jaramira 04-20-2003 03:45 PM

Race...?

Not meaning to be ungreatfull or anything, but I cant help wishing that there were more races to chose from. I hope that they make an add-on disc that includes a few more races, just so that you can have a wider diversity of character abilities.

I also noticed that Drow elves have or should have the racial abillity to levetate and cast a ball of darkness (but levetation does not work on the serface) but for some reson they can't, even though the ball of darkness thingy should count as a spell that causes temporary blindness.

If it was possible, what would your ideal character be?
(e.g. A true neutral Fey'ri Ranger or a neutral good Air Genasi Assasin)

Glazs 04-24-2003 05:15 PM

I know what you mean, (talking 'bout different races), and in fact i'd like pretty much an add-on with more races to choose. For now the race i like the most is the tiefling, dunno really why, but that's it, i'd really like genasis to be in another game, and what about vampires, or werewolves ?? or maybe, i don't know how it's called in the english version of Forgotten Realms, what we call here 'Reflet'. And why couldn't we choose (don't know the name either !!) what we call here 'Classe de Prestige'....................hum
well that looks like a blurred reply isn't it ??
seeya
Glazs

Jaramira 05-02-2003 01:27 PM

Classe must be class and the Pres.... whatever is the same in english.

Jaramira 05-02-2003 04:25 PM

Your'e good at english!
i do German and know about 100 words, all of which are a bit blurred, and none of which i can say properly:(

Glazs 05-05-2003 05:58 PM

Well i'm kinda lucky cos i learn languages quite easily, particularly english, that's maybe because i've always heard different languages in my house, my father is italian and my mother iranian, and i fell into music very soon which help me pretty much...er don't think that interests lot of people round here.
bye

Blood_Golem 05-16-2003 04:41 PM

I'd like to be able to have half-dragons in my team

pritchke 05-16-2003 04:48 PM

A Fire or Ice Giant would be cool.

Imagine controling that NPC throughout the game. I guess special equipment would than have to be added as most boots, hats, armor would be too small.

Gnarf 05-16-2003 05:17 PM

I have my halflings... no need for anything else [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Glazs 05-17-2003 09:01 AM

For pritchke : i don't think it would matter cos we fight many creatures much taller than the characters, and then you can take their equipment, like swords or armors, and they fit !! Even though your idea of Giants is really great!
[img]graemlins/lildrizzt.gif[/img]
glass

Kakero 05-17-2003 05:33 PM

Ethereal race is cool. they in teory don't exist but somehow they exist in our world. you can see through them but very hard to damage them.