Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Mouse v Melusine (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88106)

Donut 10-13-2003 11:12 AM

Or Scotland v Holland in Euro 2004 play off match.

I must say I laughed myself silly when Holland came out of the hat. Looks like the Scots won't be able to humilite themselves in Portugal. :D

johnny 10-13-2003 11:43 AM

I wouldn't celebrate too early if i were you. Holland is unmatched in embarrasing themselves over and over again. The fact that we have to play against the scots, and didn't qualify as a groupwinner says enough.

And have you forgotten about their last match against the Irish ? Well, i haven't, and personally i don't think the Irish are that much stronger than the Scots. So Holland might embarrass themselves just one more time.

Davros 10-13-2003 06:03 PM

I have seen Mouse in a skirt, so my money is on Mel [img]smile.gif[/img] - this is a swimsuit competition isn't it ;)

Link 10-14-2003 05:14 AM

I'm surprised that we even managed to beat Moldavia with five to nill. Usually it's 2-1, or even 1-0. Maybe we got our old form back?

RoSs_bg2_rox 10-14-2003 05:21 AM

COME ON <font size=5> SCOTLAND </font> or mouse, doesnt really matter, its all the same. <font size=5> SCOTLAND </font>

Melusine 10-14-2003 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Davros:
I have seen Mouse in a skirt, so my money is on Mel [img]smile.gif[/img] - this is a swimsuit competition isn't it ;)
:D :D [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Davros 10-14-2003 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Davros:

:D :D [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Well I am right aren't I :D - it is strictly "No contest" ;)

Irongrinder 10-14-2003 07:11 AM

I'd have to agree with Johnny here. With all those bunch of ego's in our team, I wouldn't be surprised if we get to stay home again.

And in swimsuit contests, I think I'd rather go with Melusine as well yes [img]smile.gif[/img]

wellard 10-14-2003 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Irongrinder:
I'd have to agree with Johnny here. With all those bunch of ego's in our team, I wouldn't be surprised if we get to stay home again.

And in swimsuit contests, I think I'd rather go with Melusine as well yes [img]smile.gif[/img]

Is Mouse going to post a pic of himself sans <s> skirt </s> Kilt so we can be sure? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Puts a safe $50 on Mel [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Irongrinder 10-14-2003 07:42 AM

uhm, please no....please?
*hides his eyes behind his hands*