Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Roseblade+ killin liches {spoiler} (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59108)

Oz 11-18-2001 04:30 PM

Thanks to all who told me to get roseblade but bernard in the copercornet doesn't sell it? Also i have tried to kill the lich in the tavern at the city gates but he drops me every time... I killed the lich that was in the sewers but i did it in a pansy way { i killed his first form when it has no spell portections but the next one that pops out and does all that i ran away from untill his spell protections ran out[evil grin on how ez he died] however as u meet this lich in a small room, i can't run very ez... any adivice
p.s.party members= korgan,arie,jan jansen, me{dwarf fighter}, jaheria, and lol forgot his name but the inquisitor in the sewers 'cause he can use that awsome +5 sword
p.p.s. what are the golden arms and legs usefull for from the other liches coffen? Thanks again!
BTW: to thoes who asked my name is based off of a charector from the deathstalker series of books.

Magness 11-18-2001 04:45 PM

If I remember properly, Bernard's good items will only be available after you free the slaves in the Copper Coronet and defeat the original owner.

Tarox 11-18-2001 04:48 PM

Best thing against liches is to cast a protection from magic scroll on a char who then fights him and bring down his protects
I use the mace of distruption and get a lucky hit and destroy the lich

Spoiler for golden arms/legs
In the docks district there is a building along the same row as the Lighthouse/Cromwells Shop/The theif subguild place
In there you'll get the quest to do with the golden bits

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: Tarox ]</p>

Oz 11-18-2001 04:59 PM

is that +5 longsword usefull against liches? and where do i find the maces and scrolls u told me about?

Oz 11-18-2001 05:00 PM

oops +5 two-handed sword

Yorick 11-18-2001 05:53 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Magness:
If I remember properly, Bernard's good items will only be available after you free the slaves in the Copper Coronet and defeat the original owner.<hr></blockquote>

Actually if you're evil you can kill the slave Hendack and Lehtinan gives you the discounted items instead. A reward for putting down the slave revolt.

Tarox 11-18-2001 06:46 PM

I dont think Im giving away any major spoilrer secrets here
so here goes

Tiny Tiny Spoilers
The Mace of Distruption is in Bodhis Lair in the red blood bath
You can upgrade it with Ilthium Ore from a quest given by a Cleric of Helm
The scrolls.....hmm unsure off top of my head--a good store has them, maybe the adventurers mart...Someone is bound to remember and post hehe

Melusine 11-18-2001 06:51 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tarox:
The Mace of Distruption is in Bodhis Lair in the red blood bath
You can upgrade it with Ilthium Ore from a quest given by a Cleric of Helm
The scrolls.....hmm unsure off top of my head--a good store has them, maybe the adventurers mart...Someone is bound to remember and post hehe
<hr></blockquote>

You're right, the scrolls (two of them) can be bought in the Adventurer's Mart.

Oz 11-18-2001 07:03 PM

lol, just for fun i found anouther lich in the bridge district, i think he was an elemental lich, and killed him way to eaisily, for some odd reason he wouldnt attack me?
got the torso from this one, is the last lich i have to kill to complete the skele in the entrance to the town?

Melusine 11-18-2001 07:06 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Oz:
lol, just for fun i found anouther lich in the bridge district, i think he was an elemental lich, and killed him way to eaisily, for some odd reason he wouldnt attack me?
got the torso from this one, is the last lich i have to kill to complete the skele in the entrance to the town?
<hr></blockquote>

Yes, if you already did the shade lich in the sewers, the elemental lich is the last one. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Beware though, when you go and turn in the golden body parts... there may be a fight that will be slightly more difficult than the previous ones ;)