Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ironworks Radio Live [OFF THE AIR] (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93295)

Ziroc 01-29-2003 12:11 AM

Ironworks Radio Daily Schedule: (All times are EST) -5 GMT
================================================== ========================

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··. Ironworks Radio Live--- Check it out! `·.¸¸.·´´¯`··.

NEXT Schedule will be: TBA in 2013!!
http://www.ironworksforum.com:8000/listen.pls

To see what has been played, click on this link:
http://www.ironworksforum.com:8000/played.html

[ 04-28-2006, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Nanobyte 01-29-2003 01:17 AM

What else did you say you do? :D
If I could get the program to work, I'm sure I'd enjoy the hours of entertainment ;)

GokuZool 01-29-2003 01:37 AM

Is this the first sticky thread? Or has another one been stuck on another forum?

I can't really work out those times, living in Australia. I'll try ;)

[ 01-29-2003, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]

wellard 01-29-2003 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GokuZool:
Is this the first sticky thread? Or has another one been stuck on another forum?

I can't really work out those times, living in Australia. I'll try ;)

Same here but then you can't please everyone can ya :D
oh and congrats on the first sticky post... I've no bloomin idea what it is but I'm sure it is clever. [img]graemlins/confused2.gif[/img] :D

WillowIX 01-29-2003 07:16 AM

Nice with a sticky schedule Ziroc. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

<font color=magenta>Some help with Time Zones (using 2pm EST as standard)</font>
Australia
* Capital territory, New south wales, Victoria, Melbourne - 6am
* South Australia - 5.30am
* Queensland - 5am
* Northern teritory - 4.30am
* Western Australia - 3am

Europe
* UK, Ireland, Iceland - 7pm
* Italy, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands - 8pm

Canada
* Ontario, Quebec - 2pm
* Manitoba - 1pm
* Nortwest, Alberta - 12pm
* British Columbia - 11am
* Nova Scotia - 3pm
* Newfoundland - 3.30pm

USA
* DC, GA, IN, MA, MI, NY, PA - 2pm
* AL, IL, LA, MN, TX - 1pm
* CO, WY, AZ - 12pm
* CA, WA - 11am

Sir_Tainly 01-29-2003 08:05 AM

Hi Ziroc,

Are you doing this all through your PC, or do you have a proper mixing desk ???
if you are doing it through the PC..good luck I remember when I worked as a radio DJ at uni..we had all the controls laid out around us..and it was still not easy to get the timings right. My advice, avoid donut jingles as they are a nightmare.. :D

RevRuby 01-29-2003 09:28 AM

i wanna ask a favor. erilyn is sick and in the hospital, please pray/send us good thoughts and feelings. she is gonna get better but i would like sooner rather than later. morgie and i would both appreciate it. i'm posting this here because A. i think most ppl will check here B. i wouldn;t mind it being announced on IWR C. i don;t wanna create a whole new thread for her, we won;t be home much to check it. but in advanced THANK YOU!!!!

Aelia Jusa 01-29-2003 03:50 PM

Hi Ziroc, I can't make the radio work :( . Sometimes I click on the link and get an error page. Sometimes realone player loads and nothing happens, sometimes I get the downloading box with the papers tootling between folders graphic, but it's not downloading from anywhere to anything. It worked fine when it was first up a week or so ago. Is there something I can fix?

SomeGuy 01-29-2003 05:23 PM

I wish the talk show was'nt so late.I never get to hear it becuz I have to go to sleep..

andrewas 01-29-2003 06:20 PM

Its not exactly early for me either. Did I read something about recorded streaming somewhere? Whens the repeat broadcast?

Ziroc 01-29-2003 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I wish the talk show was'nt so late.I never get to hear it becuz I have to go to sleep..
Don't worry, I'll be recording each talkshow for archives, so you can listen to them [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ziroc 01-29-2003 11:37 PM

We're live NOW!

Alasdair na Fesoicce 01-30-2003 12:02 AM

Very enjoyable program, wish I could stay and listen to the talk part but 0330 comes early and must be bright eyed and bushy tailed for work in the morning, not much room for error but I will listen again. Keep up the good work!!

Iron_Ranger 01-30-2003 02:28 AM

Bon firkken Jovi? ;)

wellard 01-30-2003 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RevRuby:
i wanna ask a favor. erilyn is sick and in the hospital, please pray/send us good thoughts and feelings. she is gonna get better but i would like sooner rather than later. morgie and i would both appreciate it. i'm posting this here because A. i think most ppl will check here B. i wouldn;t mind it being announced on IWR C. i don;t wanna create a whole new thread for her, we won;t be home much to check it. but in advanced THANK YOU!!!!
Sending good thoughts [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

keep us informed

Grojlach 01-30-2003 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SomeGuy:

Don't worry, I'll be recording each talkshow for archives, so you can listen to them [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Teehee, that's great news! [img]smile.gif[/img] Pity you didn't record that one from last Saturday night/Sunday morning. You were on top form during that show. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ziroc 01-30-2003 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Grojlach:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ziroc:

Don't worry, I'll be recording each talkshow for archives, so you can listen to them [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Teehee, that's great news! [img]smile.gif[/img] Pity you didn't record that one from last Saturday night/Sunday morning. You were on top form during that show. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]See what lot's of Mt. Dew and no sleep does? :D ! I wish I recorded it as well! :D

RevRuby-- I'd be happy to! I was also thinking of playing a song for Tobbin, in the memory of his Mom.

SomeGuy 01-30-2003 06:26 PM

Where will these archives be?

RevRuby 01-31-2003 10:52 AM

she's home!!!! she came home thursday, but we didn;t have time to post because that was justice's birthday and we had lots to do. but lyn is home, she is still sick and on medicine but she doesn't need her i.v. or oxygen anymore!!!! i am so happy!!! morgie's pretty excited too...lol. anywaythanx everybody!!!!

Tobbin 01-31-2003 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Grojlach:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ziroc:

Don't worry, I'll be recording each talkshow for archives, so you can listen to them [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Teehee, that's great news! [img]smile.gif[/img] Pity you didn't record that one from last Saturday night/Sunday morning. You were on top form during that show. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]See what lot's of Mt. Dew and no sleep does? :D ! I wish I recorded it as well! :D

RevRuby-- I'd be happy to! I was also thinking of playing a song for Tobbin, in the memory of his Mom.
</font>[/QUOTE]Thanks Z. I'm not sure the best song to play cause my mom was into Country, but anything about kids and/or peace would be cool. I haven't been able to keep up with IW too much in the past, but I'm hoping to be around more often. Definitely will be listening to the radio tomorrow. Try to catch it later tonite too. And thanks Z. For creating a great forum that was such a great help to me throughout these past few years. There are a great many people here. It is an honour to be a part of it.

Kaltia 02-01-2003 11:52 AM

Wow, haven't heard it yet-can't wait [img]smile.gif[/img]
What do you have to download to be able to listen?

Horatio 02-01-2003 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:

I have Winamp

Memnoch 02-09-2003 12:47 AM

Quote:

RealPlayer will work as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kaltia 02-10-2003 12:05 PM

Where can I download them?

Yorick 02-12-2003 12:00 PM

Ziroc, I've lost your address. Can you PM me it? I've got more to send... ;)

Ziroc 02-23-2003 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yorick:
Ziroc, I've lost your address. Can you PM me it? I've got more to send... ;)
my email is ziroc at tgeweb dot com (anti-spam bot url) [img]smile.gif[/img]

antryg 02-23-2003 10:57 PM

Z, I'm really glad to have IWback on. How about a little from Norah Jones new album. You do have it don't you? After all she is 5 for 5 at the Grammy's tonight.

Ladyzekke 02-27-2003 07:03 PM

What happened to the radio there Ziroc? Haven't seen it showing as "online" for awhile, miss it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Iron_Ranger 02-28-2003 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladyzekke:
What happened to the radio there Ziroc? Haven't seen it showing as "online" for awhile, miss it [img]smile.gif[/img]
I thinking that too, LadyZ.

Ziroc 03-04-2003 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Been working hard on website upgrading and finishing up my Comic I've been working on! [img]smile.gif[/img] Don't ye worry lass, Ironworks Radio will return to daily/weekly playing times again very very soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ziroc 03-29-2003 12:36 AM

We're up!! All night! Friday night!!

Ziroc 04-02-2003 10:44 AM

We are up again! All day today!!
Higher quality sound too!

LordKathen 04-02-2003 11:16 AM

<font color=steelblue>Sounds good here Z! I like the Metallica and Nirvana you played, but not to sure about the dance music. ;) Wow! Joan Jett and the Blackhearts! I hav'nt heard this in years! Cool!!!</font>

LordKathen 04-02-2003 11:19 AM

<font color=steelblue> Ooh ooh oooh...!!! J giels band!! Crap, this is cool!</font>

Ziroc 04-02-2003 11:24 AM

Oh, I got LOTS more like that! [img]smile.gif[/img] Some REAL Old stuff.. Gonna play a ton today!
A Mix of Hard rock, 80's, 90's and current stuff..

Won't see and current 'Top 40' here though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

LordKathen 04-02-2003 11:29 AM

<font color=steelblue> We are almost the same age Z. We probly like a lot of the same music.....Like this!!! </font>

Sir Exxon 04-02-2003 11:30 AM

<font color="gold">Got any of The Doors, Z?</font>

andrewas 04-02-2003 11:39 AM

I appreciate that this is probably a fair bit of work, but if you could set it up so that there was both a low and a high quality broadcast, more people could listen without cutting the quality for the broadband users.

Kaltia 04-18-2003 09:22 AM

I've got winamp, so how do I listen to the broadcast?

Ziroc 04-18-2003 09:29 AM

Quote:

I've got winamp, so how do I listen to the broadcast?
Just click on the link, it should autoload Winamp or Windows Media or even RealOne.. whichever you have set for streaming.

PS: Glad to see ya Kaltia! Hope you had a great Birthday!!! [img]graemlins/choc.gif[/img] says Meow! :D