Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ironworks Radio Live [OFF THE AIR] (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93295)

Ziroc 04-21-2003 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
<font color=ff6600> Looks interesting Z. 95 dollars? Wow! It better be good! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] </font>
[img]smile.gif[/img] for the hand drawn only copy, yeah! :D :D I'll be selling the new version (paper based version) for around 10 bucks.. :D BIG discount!!! lol!

LordKathen 04-21-2003 04:18 AM

<font color=ff6600> I'm on it, just let me know! :D </font>

WillowIX 04-21-2003 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
<font color=ff6600> I have noticed that the low end is kinda hi. I use Winamp, and when I turn the bass all the way down, its still a bit saturated at the low end. Is it just me? </font>
No problems here. Did you sort it out? If you are using winamp3 that could be your problem. It uses more memory and has worse playback, at least on my computer. Of course I don´t have any bass problems with my sub-woofer. ;)

Did I miss the talking? :(

Melusine 04-28-2003 11:27 AM

Cool, Duran Duran! :D [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

One question though - I keep getting little gaps and lags in the music. Is there anything I can do about that? I'm on ADSL by the way. Would it help if I didn't load too many other web pages while listening to the radio?

Ziroc 04-28-2003 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
Cool, Duran Duran! :D [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

One question though - I keep getting little gaps and lags in the music. Is there anything I can do about that? I'm on ADSL by the way. Would it help if I didn't load too many other web pages while listening to the radio?

Hmm, I'll mess with the settings and tell me if it helps--and yeah, if you're loading webpages might slow it down, since it's eating some of the bandwidth from the stream.

Did you hear that newer Duran Duran? Great song!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Kaltia 05-16-2003 02:14 PM

What's this song that's playing right now?

Sir Exxon 05-16-2003 03:22 PM

<font color="gold">It's atleast AHA with Take On Me right now. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>

Bardan the Slayer 05-16-2003 05:03 PM

Ooh, Bananarama. Nostalgia flows [img]smile.gif[/img] They were around just as I was entering my teens ... ;)

Animal 05-16-2003 09:10 PM

Yo Ziroc,

How about a little Photograph by Def Leppard.

17 Hockey cards, for .25 cents. Stick of gum was the best.

As my buddy Frankie would say, Relax...

Later

RoSs_bg2_rox 07-07-2003 09:46 AM

just wondering, when is this ever on air? every time i come on it says off air. Could this be because im from uk and when u guys are listenin to it its early in the mornin here?