Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Have You Seen My Pint? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92808)

Charlie 01-25-2005 05:56 PM

Well have you?

Golden amber, fizzing like a young mans dreams. Bubbles bursting on the shore of sobriety, forever ignored, forever forgotten, but the thought of rememberance was there.

Say....

Have you seen my pint?

Well have you?

A fine pint, the mightiest of pints, a pint full to the brim.... a righteous pint. Twas my pint. When looking at its head one imagines its bottom.....Ahhh...A mans pint.

say....

Have you seen my pint?

Well have you?

This pint was special, a special pint. From draught to fill it measured a pint, nay more nay less, it was the best..... a pint. Ahh that wonderful mirage, the perfect pint. No half for thee, no quart for me, slide me the perfect pint.... a pint for me.

Say.....

Have you seen my pint?

Well have you?

The pint I want was mine not ours, but I'd still share it in our dry parched hours....The pint, let's talk about my pint.....The pint,

Well I can't write no more...

say....

Have you seen my pint?

Well have you?

Legolas 01-25-2005 06:12 PM

It lives...

Charlie 01-25-2005 06:23 PM

I've asked before you know.....I'll ask again. Yep!

Ladyzekke 01-25-2005 06:31 PM

I think I saw one of those pirate people from the pirate thread take off with it. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Spirits forever 01-25-2005 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I think I saw one of those pirate people from the pirate thread take off with it. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
that would be me XD...*rushes over to pirate thread*

Ladyzekke 01-25-2005 06:49 PM

Charlie, for someone who's been gone so long, your PM box appears to be full LOL. :D

Ladyzekke 01-25-2005 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spirits forever:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ladyzekke:

that would be me XD...*rushes over to pirate thread* </font>[/QUOTE]What does XD mean? I keep thinking what it could stand for, and am coming up short LOL.

Bozos of Bones 01-25-2005 06:55 PM

It's a great bit smiley face with closed eyes XD

Oh, and a real good commendation for the thing, Charlie [img]smile.gif[/img]

Violet 01-25-2005 07:01 PM

Nice to make your acquaintance Charlie. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You make that pint sound so lovely that I am not sure I'd want to give it back to you if I found it!

Spirits forever 01-25-2005 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
It's a great bit smiley face with closed eyes XD

bingo, ^_^....wait i'm not supposed to be here right now..*rushes over to pirate thread again*