Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   At last! Full Index to Stealthy's Site - Ironworks Photo Album (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81099)

Sir Krustin 11-28-2002 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Downunda:
Does anyone else want to know who Krustin is chatting up in the car? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Just saw this...the "car" is a parts truck from the local automotive supply store. I was fueling it up (at that time we had gas pumps, now we just lease them out) and talking to her. The picture was taken by the owners son clandestinely. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Melusine 11-28-2002 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Man, thanks for all the great index work Mel. You just keep on going one better! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

ps: just as an aside, who is Stealthy anyway? Does/did he post on Ironworks regularly? Does he go by 'Stealthy', or does he use a different name? I've always been curious about this.

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Stealthy used to be a member over a year ago, and he was the one who started this album. He went by the name of Suul Yinn at first, but since he had a habit of disappearing for a while and then dropping a load of posts on our heads, the Geniebabe nicknamed him "Stealth Bomber" and the name stuck. :D
He had a great sig of a sneaking skeleton also... with something like "That's the last time I buy an Invisibility Potion from Charlie's Shite Shoppe" :D
You can see him and his wife Marnie on one of the first pages of the album, incidentally.
Too bad he's gone :(

Downunda 11-29-2002 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
The picture was taken by the owners son clandestinely. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Clandestinely? That's a funny name :D

[ 11-29-2002, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: Downunda ]

norompanlasolas 11-29-2002 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Melusine:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by norompanlasolas:
thanks mel for adding my pics. [img]smile.gif[/img]

My pleasure! You noticed I put a few in Holidays & Sights? Hope you don't mind, but it saves a bit of space, and I'm hoping more people will put holiday pics in there. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]yes, no prob. its better as you say because it doesnt clog up the members area. :D

Vaskez 11-29-2002 08:39 AM

Melly, I finally got round to moving some of my pics to the Holidays and Sights album where they are more appropriate [img]smile.gif[/img]

I will also upload some more interesting sights in due time

Memnoch 12-01-2002 07:41 AM

Let's keep these pics coming. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch 12-03-2002 03:40 AM

Bumping back up...

Lioness 12-03-2002 04:00 PM

*bump*

And checking to make sure Mel got my email back. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Hierophant 12-04-2002 08:40 AM

Bump.

I added 6 new pics in the general photo album. I'll add a few more in the 'holidays and sights' one later.

The Hierophant 12-20-2002 07:42 AM

A bump to bring this one back to page one ,it'd fallen all the way to page 5!. It's be a right shame to let all of Mel's hard work gather dust now wouldn't it. C'mon folks, lets get those awesome photos you've been taking scanned and uploaded!