Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Baldurs Gate II Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Kill the Silver Dragon? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58864)

Aapje 11-11-2001 02:54 PM

Should I kill the silver dragon or not?
Human flesh + Silver Dragon Blood creates a Armor, is it worth killing the dragon for it, or shall I just do it for the exp.?
(I wanna kill the Bitch, is it bad for my reputation???)

Fuzzy Animal 11-11-2001 03:20 PM

I'd say kill her if you are EVIL. Otherwise.........leave her be!!

Debaser 11-11-2001 03:29 PM

I have a question in regards to Adalon....i'm playing a multi-player evil party right now. i want to kill Adalon, because my guys would definitely do that, but i don't remember being able to do so after you've removed the drow illusion from your party.
i certainly don't want to do it before i get the illusion dispelled, because i don't want my badasses to look like drow for the rest of the game.
what should i do?

Seid 11-11-2001 03:48 PM

You do it before she puts the illusion on you. That's the only time I think [img]smile.gif[/img]

Marcell 11-11-2001 07:11 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Debaser:
I have a question in regards to Adalon....i'm playing a multi-player evil party right now. i want to kill Adalon, because my guys would definitely do that, but i don't remember being able to do so after you've removed the drow illusion from your party.
i certainly don't want to do it before i get the illusion dispelled, because i don't want my badasses to look like drow for the rest of the game.
what should i do?
<hr></blockquote>

As the dragon told you, the drow illusion will go away once you leave the underdark =) so kill it whenever you want, do it before you bring it the dragon egg's though ;)

Evil Dead Raven 11-11-2001 07:18 PM

You loose the illosion as soon as you attack her plus you get the scroll that unlocks the exit.

But i advise you wait till you have returned the eggs then kill her for more experience and the evil path is always more fun.

andrewas 11-11-2001 07:45 PM

IIRC correctly the human leather armour is crap anyway.

yup, ac 3 MR + 20, saving throws -4. i woudnt touch it with a barge pole, and not just cos its human flesh. saving throws a MR are all very nice, but AC is king and ac 3 just wont cut it.

Lucifer Lord of demons 11-12-2001 12:13 AM

i hate the B*%#h
I was playing an evil party so i attacked and whadayaknow she kicked my ass with a wing buffet and her ice breath!!!!(then i used proection from cold and kicked hers :D )

But anyway the moment you attack her the illusion is dispelled so u don't stay as a drow forever

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Btw the exit is in the Koua tua dunjeon

Aapje 11-12-2001 11:32 AM

so ill just bring the eggs back, and then kick her ass?
or kick her ass and bring the eggs to the bitch that want them?
what is the better way?

Dundee Slaytern 11-12-2001 11:43 AM

I killed Adalon when I played an Evil party.

I let her live when I play a Good party.

When I was evil.