Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I think this is bad :( (spoilers) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24185)

Wolf On Fire 03-11-2006 03:26 AM

Spoiler

I just released Icasarchts Spirit from that Barbarian King guy and fought all the barbarians that went nuts in the tent. Then i went to the entrance to the barbarian camp where the shaman that you meet at the start of HOW tried to kill me so i killed him and his buddy Jorno who also tried to kill me and now i dont know where to go or what to do. My quest trail is officially dead, can anyone help me? thnx

ZFR 03-11-2006 01:26 PM

Reload an earlier save... check the autosave...

If all else fails, you may use cheat codes (MoveToArea) to go to the next area.

Aerich 03-12-2006 02:32 AM

ZFR is right. Reload or cheat code are your only options.

You should have an autosave from just before entering the barbarian camp.

Wolf On Fire 03-12-2006 07:31 AM

ok thnx

xander12402 03-12-2006 12:29 PM

I had that problem once so do not use area affect spells or you upset the good guys.

Aerich 03-12-2006 03:21 PM

Yes, don't hit anybody from the Tribe of the Elk with anything. They can do most of the killing if you let them alone, or you can focus-attack members of the rival tribe with weapons.

I don't really use any spells except buffs in this area.

Azred 03-13-2006 01:59 PM

<font color = lightgreen>You actually killed Hrothgar?! [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] That is some feat, since he is coded to be unkillable to the best of my recollection. Anyway....reload or enjoy living in Lonelywood for the rest of your life. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

ZFR 03-13-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Azred:
<font color = lightgreen>You actually killed <font color=red>Hrothgar</font>?! [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] That is some feat, since he is coded to be unkillable to the best of my recollection. Anyway....reload or enjoy living in Lonelywood for the rest of your life. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>
Seeing how Hrothgar was killed by giants in the Kuldahar Pass, killing him again in Lonelywood would some feat indeed. :rolleyes:

Azred 03-13-2006 10:21 PM

<font color = lightgreen> [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Ok, you got me there. It's been a long day. [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] Maybe he was resurrected? No, not even I can buy that one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What is that barbarian's name, anyway? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img] </font>

Aerich 03-14-2006 12:17 AM

Hjollder.

Ever notice how the major quest NPCs other than Arundel all have names that start with 'H'? Hrothgar, Hjollder, Hobart.