Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   (*RPG*) Death of a Legend (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94873)

Felix The Assassin 02-18-2006 03:09 PM

<font color=8fbc8f>It saddens me to be the bringer of such terrible news. But, as the forces have changed to ever stronger neutral, a terrible blow has landed to the forces of good. Hencefore they have lost a very valuable Hero.

It is my dire distress to tell ye that: Sir Drewski Urden Keebler, High Elf, Lord of Evergreen forest, keeper of the "Rondgaer" has fallen in battle. On the eve of 17/18 Feb, in the force year of 2006, whilst in the chamber of 'Cerebus' Guardian Lord of Hades, Sir D did in fact fall to the after life. Also found in the chamber was the battle killed Cerebus, but no other remains have been found. Sir D was again alone, and in full control, when suddendly from nowhere did in fact storm in a Cyber Demon, wounded but yet full of battle from Cerebus's destruction, Sir D did in fact to chose to fight rather than flight.

In his possesion, and to be considered now in the possesion of Cyber Demon "Donalsfeld", was: The Great Elf sword "Rongaer"; The dragon helm "Nanglonde"; The gloves "Hammerhand"; The Robe "Crystallion"; The Elven cloak "Thenangul"; The trousers "Tabur"; The boots "Derag"; The Shield "Fearnaught"; The bow "Bow of the Mortals"; The ring "Truth"; The ring "Genistasis"; and The Necklace "Guardian of Saints".

Keebler was created in 1985, Ft Hood, TX under 1st generation rules, as a Neutral Good Ranger. He transformed into 2nd gen, and then into full spectrum "RPG". He has roamed from Texas, USA to Fulda, Germany,- the Biblical sands of "REAL" Babylonia, to the North Sea in Holland, From the US desert Valley of Death, to the civilzed forest of Bernheim, to the warring world of The Balkans, to the cow pasture of Kentucky.

The remains are considered to be lost, as are all artifacts. There is a small reception scheduled at "Evergreen Forest" tonight, 2330 Hrs local. Following the ceremony, the presentation of the artifcat sword "Thunderstrike" will be announced.

Possible recipients of "Thunderstrike" include; Madame Elaine of "Rose", Lawful Good Paladin; Schweinfurt.DE, Sir Bucking Horsz of "Credence", Lawful Neutral, Ranger, South West Texas, Lady Emma de Bright of "Frakenberrie", True Neutral Ranger, Hunfeld.DE, Sir Marcus T. Whitmore of "Rosewood", Lawful Good Cavaleir, Rotterdam.NL

To remain at state will include, the remaining artifacts collected over the years, for those interested in a quest, for quest item please make your request through the literary channels of "Evergreen"

To this date, Sir D was the highest attained Ranger, @ level 50, with 954 hit points, a mana surplus of 512 points, over 5-Million XP, and severel million in gold, and other fine jewels.

So long, My Friend, the years have been enormus, the quests full of events, but this night ye shalt rest for eternity.

Felix The Assassin has gamed Sir D for 21 years over 5 contients of the place we call earth. Even thou this is fantasy, the events and people involved are not.</font>

johnny 02-18-2006 03:23 PM

Respect.

Sir Degrader 02-18-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
Respect.
Word.

Link 02-18-2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Degrader:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:
Respect.

Word. </font>[/QUOTE]Aight.

robertthebard 02-18-2006 04:39 PM

A grave event indeed. Farewell.

Larry_OHF 02-18-2006 05:32 PM

<font color=skyblue>I know it hurts right now, but when enough time has passed, dude, I need you over in the RPG forum!

Until then, I offer my condolences on your loss. I speak for my gaming teams in wishing you the best. </font>

Harkoliar 02-19-2006 09:35 AM

rip

Sever 02-19-2006 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Link:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Degrader:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:
Respect.

Word. </font>[/QUOTE]Aight. </font>[/QUOTE]Peace.

True_Moose 02-20-2006 12:04 AM

Amen.

AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe 02-20-2006 01:35 AM

Blessed be thee Ohh greatest of heroes! LONG LIVE SIR D!!!!! HAIL!!!!!