Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ORT BUILDING #5 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71788)

Talthyr Malkaviel 11-11-2001 08:53 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
HeeHee! Thats Your New Saying Isn't It!!! Green Rivers!!! Damn Neb! Why Did You Put That Into Her Head!!! :D
Well Off We Go To Search For The Sun!!, If We Get Hungry, We Can Just Eat A Bit Of Marshmellow!

P.s I Hope You Dont Refer To Me As A Slimy Old Toad... Im Really Not!
<hr></blockquote>

Don't worry, of course they won't, you're a slimy *young* toad remember ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lioness 11-11-2001 08:55 AM

hmmmm...I wonder how fast this cloud flys...and how fast the sun moves...*speeds up*

Beaumanoir 11-11-2001 03:02 PM

Who Cares!? Just Go The Opposite Way And We'll Catch The Sun As Its Rising!!! :D

Beaumanoir 11-12-2001 02:59 PM

Blumping... Bumping!!!

Hiram Sedai 11-12-2001 03:06 PM

Is there any dancing scheduled for today? I'd like some entertainment over here please. I have some platinum coins burning a hole in my pocket.

Talthyr Malkaviel 11-12-2001 03:10 PM

Who needs arrangements??? I'll just try and lure the trio here with the promise of 'Talthyr's delicious homemade Marshmallows- they're magic!!!'
Nobody can resist them!!!!! ( they come with a -2,000,000 penalty to save against marshmallow)

Lioness 11-12-2001 03:24 PM

*races past Talthyr, snatching a handful of marshmallows as she goes*...mmmmm...away, to the sun!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Talthyr Malkaviel 11-12-2001 03:31 PM

Curses, I must make more *makes more.*
Now, while Lioness floats away I can finally have some *eats thousands of marshmallows til he's about to pop* damn those marshmallows are good!
Well, cos these marshmallows put me in such a happy mood *summons huge marshmallow cloud, one for each ORT member.*
everyone enjoy, hmmm, I think I might need to add something to my sig.

Lioness 11-12-2001 03:34 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Curses, I must make more *makes more.*
Now, while Lioness floats away I can finally have some *eats thousands of marshmallows til he's about to pop* damn those marshmallows are good!
Well, cos these marshmallows put me in such a happy mood *summons huge marshmallow cloud, one for each ORT member.*
everyone enjoy, hmmm, I think I might need to add something to my sig.
<hr></blockquote>

[img]tongue.gif[/img] My cloud's the coziest. :D

Talthyr Malkaviel 11-12-2001 03:39 PM

Yes Mrs.Roary-Lion (as Binky calls you), of course yours is the cosiest, I did it on purpose cos if it wasn't you might have got angry and torn it up with your claws [img]smile.gif[/img]
Now, back to business, who likes the new line in my sig??