Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   *** Massive v1.0 - Hakpak Bugs & Errors Reports (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38306)

Ziroc 06-08-2006 07:18 PM

If you find anything, please report it. White textures, messed up things.. items, tiles, placeables. So we can see if more than one person can replicate it.

FIRST MAJOR BUG: (which I cannot BELIEVE I missed) [img]smile.gif[/img]

All CEP Portraits are not listed in the portraits 2da file in the efu10_2das.hak. I must have overwrote it when I added the 167 patch.

This is any easy fix, and will be in the first patch coming in a few days.
I was wondering why so many npcs had missing portraits when highlighting them. lol.. Still.. I should have triple checked it. UGH! No worries.

In the patch, I will also add some new portraits for NPCs. And 3 texture updates I wanted to make.

[ 06-08-2006, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Larry_OHF 06-09-2006 10:21 PM

<font color=skyblue>On the map view of level one, there is a while square on the map, in the center. I went to tht location and found a new floor trap where there's a grate with spikes underneath and darts seem to be able to shoot from the wall...but this was not an active trap. Anyway, on the map, this location was only a white square as though the map did not know what to draw there. </font>

harleyquinn 06-09-2006 10:41 PM

More a bug with the IW server -- when I try to open the "Read Me" file for installation instructions, I get file not found on the server.

robertthebard 06-09-2006 11:09 PM

The Gypsy girls are back...

Mozenwrathe 06-10-2006 12:30 PM

Some faces of people to talk to are missing in the inn. I know that Calia was not working, but Nebril was. (Drunken little pansy elf needs a beatin'...) I figure that will be fixed within the first patch file. I know that some more of the robes (CEP based I believe) are still not working properly. (Icon format only. In-game usage is still as smooth as ever.)

Oh, by the way, who are "The Gypsy Girls" refered to by robertthebard?

[ 06-29-2006, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]

roddybug 06-10-2006 04:21 PM

I've had the same problem as Larry, there is a white square on the overveiw map.

I also got evilled 5 points for lashing out at a female gypsy who was attacking me and then another point when I teamed up with rtb, even though I wasn't in the area with him.

In the tavern the window just behind Misty is white (or perhaps misted up!).

Immediately when I arrived at level one there were four little white rectangles (two to the north, two to the south). I guess that they are placeables that I can't see. I've re-installed efu10_place to no effect and then downloaded it again and installed it. No joy with that either.

I've wandered around the modified areas a fair bit and haven't seen anything else yet.

Greything 06-18-2006 10:02 AM

I just found a small one on level 12.

At the end of the rock wall where the first of the flying Dragons lives there used to be a chest if I recall.

This seems to have gone now but when the cursor crosses this area it still tells you a chest is there.

robertthebard 06-18-2006 10:41 AM

I have funky visuals in the tavern, some like this:
http://robertbard67206.com/images/Funky.jpg

Ziroc 06-18-2006 02:54 PM

Are they always like that Rob? That? That sounds like a player issue. does it go away when you remove your bow? (That texture is used for weapons). I know it well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I did miss the mini icon for the map. I already have it ready and done for the patch.

The other issues, I dunno. The chest thing I have no clue about..

The windows should be fine... but I'll see whats up. I will add some DDS files for older video cards in the patch too--this may fix some issues you run into..

The windows follow day and night btw. when its daylight outside, the tavern windows inside will show lit, then at night, dark.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Haven't seen many posts about if you all liked the new stuff so far? I know you haven't seen all the new stuff yet, but what you have seen, what do you think? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sir Goulum 06-18-2006 03:50 PM

Those happen for me as well, and it seems they only appear when your in certain spots... and only in the tavern. Haven't checked out the city yet, only been in Undermountain itself, so can't say anything about out there.