Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, November 5, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92155)

Ilander 11-08-2004 06:14 PM

My Physics Lab partner/dorm neighbor is going to go pick up his copy tonight, and ruin his academic life...

Well, once more, I love Mondays...love love love Mondays...today, I think, has already established itself as the best day of the week...now if only I could convince the others to try to give it a fair fight for once :(

RoSs_bg2_rox 11-08-2004 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>It's raining here :D Unfortunately I don't think that will deter people from coming to get Halo 2 tonight. I've got a shift from 11:30-2:30am, wee :D

I am now impatiently doing my philosophy homework and waiting for Bliz to release open beta, that way I can have my own account instead of sharing with my classmate.

Have a good day everyone</font>

You have a good one, too, Jen. Howcome nobody here is obsessing about Halo II? Some of my friends are really excited. </font>[/QUOTE]You realise people are taking months off of their work and moving out of their house and away from their wives just to they can play it in solitude. Pretty exremist I say!

Dron_Cah 11-08-2004 07:24 PM

Actually, Siggy, I had a friend who modified one of those babies, and got 'er up to 40 mph!! Sweetness! :D

Lady Blue03 11-09-2004 12:24 AM

<font color=pink>Eeh just got back from class. Got an A on my informative speech on 3 different types of gaming genres ^^.

I also FINALLY got into the WoW open beta, but now the community sight has been crashed all day so I can't create my account [img]tongue.gif[/img]

In anycase, I'm leaving in an hour to help my work get ready for the Halo 2 release, then I'm there till 2:30! I got info around 7:30 that people were already lining up [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Hivetyrant 11-09-2004 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>the community sight has been crashed all day so I can't create my account [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>
lol, so many people hit the main site it crashed and wont be up for a while.
Hi everyone, had another sleep in, its just so much more fun waking up and knowing that you dont need to do anything else [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well, im off do some more animations like the one in my sig.

Attalus 11-09-2004 09:30 AM

LOL, I don't think that you could animate mine. Good morning, all.

Intrepid 11-09-2004 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Hi everyone, had another sleep in, its just so much more fun waking up and knowing that you dont need to do anything else [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well, im off do some more animations like the one in my sig.

ohh yeah!
Cheers!!!
School's out forever!
it's so great, but you know we are technically unemployed now.

Intrepid 11-09-2004 09:51 AM

meh, i'm sure Halo 2 will be nice and all, but Half life 2 will be where it's at! hahaha.
Actually a friend of mine ordered a copy months in advance from new zeland, and it got delayed, wheras people who went to the local computer store at midnight with preorders got their copys.
He was so annoyed, it was great!
i know i laughed.

Xen 11-09-2004 10:40 AM

I just had lunch, I have a test from english language tomorrow and I have to study.

Hivetyrant 11-09-2004 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
LOL, I don't think that you could animate mine. Good morning, all.
lol, I can see how that would be a challenge [img]tongue.gif[/img]