Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, November 5, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92155)

Lady Blue03 11-05-2004 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Favorite tea? All tea is nasty except for one: Chai wit milk [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Got frustrated with the Third Age so now I'm impatiently waiting my turn for WoW...it was supposed to to be two hours ago *crys*</font>

Don't you drink iced tea? It's the 'house wine' of the South. </font>[/QUOTE]<font color=pink>Didn't I say all tea is nasty? ;) that includes the disgusting iced tea they serve at restaurants. The only "iced" tea I can stand is the Arizona Green Tea with ginsing and honey!

Well had a chat with Em tonight and I'm meeting her tomorrow morning for a bit of snowboarding [img]smile.gif[/img] Gotta get up at 5:30...so that means a 1am bed time!</font>

Maj 11-05-2004 10:53 PM

This is my first visit to the cafe too! I like tea, lately I have only been drinking Arizona Green Tea. I have been playing BG2 a bit, to try out the new Edwin romance...

*calls over waiter* Some tea please. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Edit: Oh and I got made a mod on a different forum today. Sure it's only got 6 members, but we're expecting more...

[ 11-05-2004, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: Maj ]

Dirty Meg 11-06-2004 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Maj:
Oh and I got made a mod on a different forum today. Sure it's only got 6 members, but we're expecting more...
Power corrupts. Don't let it go to your head :D

Callum 11-06-2004 02:54 AM

I like Chinese and Japanese tea... not western tea ;)

Aerich 11-06-2004 03:41 AM

I've met very few teas(es) that I didn't like. :D

Green, black, herbal... redhead, blonde, brunette, whichever ;)

Edit: I'm not fond of Constant Comment, though. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-06-2004, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: Aerich ]

Xen 11-06-2004 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by slicer15:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Xen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by slicer15:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Xen:
Hi all. I'm playing AvP 2. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Heheh, I completed that a few days ago and now I'm playing Primal Hunt. A great addition to the series. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Who were you playing with? </font>[/QUOTE]Oh, I'm playing the single-player missions first. I tend to die a lot when playing multiplayer online. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]No I mean are you playing with Marine, Predator or Alien?
Good morning.

Maj 11-06-2004 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dirty Meg:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Maj:
Oh and I got made a mod on a different forum today. Sure it's only got 6 members, but we're expecting more...

Power corrupts. Don't let it go to your head :D </font>[/QUOTE]I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advise! ;)

Kakero 11-06-2004 06:43 AM

Strange..why was the previous Cloudy Cafe locked? This is the first time I see a Cloudy Cafe being lock.

Anyway, Hi All..spend nearly 10 hours playing on line game today. My eye need some rest. brrr..

Attalus 11-06-2004 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aerich:

Edit: I'm not fond of Constant Comment, though. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

De gustibus non disputandum est. We go through a lot of it around here, especially since I quit drinking coffee.

philip 11-06-2004 12:43 PM

Yay we won our first hockey game 3-2 [img]smile.gif[/img] I stopped a penalty and like 18 penalty corners. I was man of the match in my team and I just got wasted again only this time i'm not going to make stupid polls ;p