Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, November 5, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92155)

Xen 11-12-2004 10:08 AM

Good afternoon all. I am back from school and it's Friday again. [img]smile.gif[/img] I am waiting for my lunch. What are your plans for today? Mine are: Football Manager 2005 with FC Barcelona.

Attalus 11-12-2004 10:13 AM

Welcome back, Glorfy. Say hello to Mt. Gambier for us. Well, It's Friday, and I have the afternoon off. What to do? Nothing, as usual, I guess. I just read an account of the murder of Theo van Gough, by a Muslim fanatic. Very sad and disturbing.

Callum 11-12-2004 10:14 AM

Ah the glorious holidays...

Get thursday through to tuesday of for Deepavali and Hari Raya!

Selamat hari raya! :D

Lady Blue03 11-12-2004 10:45 AM

<font color=pink>Ugh, after 3 hours of sleep I am roused to take my mom to her Dr.'s appointment -_- now I have two hours to kill before I have to go pick her up. WoW here I come :D

btw, for breakfast i stopped at Krispy Kreme and had the best donuts Ive had since April...melt in your mouth glazed warm mushy...mmm :D </font>

[ 11-12-2004, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]

Dron_Cah 11-12-2004 11:51 AM

Bah, stupid classes! I skipped math, when I woke up at the time it started. It's weak anyways. I'm still going to geography, soon, but I got a couple more hours in, which is good for the upcoming test, I'm sure. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus 11-12-2004 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>Ugh, after 3 hours of sleep I am roused to take my mom to her Dr.'s appointment -_- now I have two hours to kill before I have to go pick her up. WoW here I come :D

btw, for breakfast i stopped at Krispy Kreme and had the best donuts Ive had since April...melt in your mouth glazed warm mushy...mmm :D </font>

Well, Jen, you can afford to have doughnuts, but for me, way too many carbs. *Eats his steak and cottage cheese*

Dron_Cah 11-12-2004 03:52 PM

I wish I had steak. :( Just got through my friday, finally, now all I have to do is go situate my schedule for next semester. The chemistry was rough, and I'm pretty worried. :( Oh well, I think I'll be sleeping, soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Stormymystic 11-12-2004 06:29 PM

ok, I know it seems like I have been moody recently. and want to say I am sorry to everyone if I have taken something you said the wrong way. I recently found out that my grandmothers cancer is terminal, and that my cousin who I spoke of recently also has brain cancer, so she as well is terminal. so if I take something the wrong way, sorry

Kakero 11-12-2004 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Callum:
Ah the glorious holidays...

Get thursday through to tuesday of for Deepavali and Hari Raya!

Selamat hari raya! :D

When is Hari Raya? Sunday or Monday? Can you sent me one green packet over? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
oh, don't forget to sent lemang, ketupat, dodol, satey and kuih pulut too. :D

Dron_Cah 11-12-2004 09:11 PM

I'm sorry about your Grandma and cousin, Stormy. That's really uncool. :( I hope things go as well as they can, and they are not in much pain.