Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, November 5, 2004 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92155)

Lady Blue03 11-10-2004 01:27 AM

<font color=pink>LOL Bill :D I haven't run into any trees yet, though it's always a possibility as dodging trees is a favorite event of mine ^^

I have a wonderful philosophy project to work on now, and only now, as tomorrow I have to take what I'm doing now to kinkos and arrgh it sucks [img]tongue.gif[/img] I was having fun on WoW too... :( </font>

philip 11-10-2004 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Attalus:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by philip:
Don't you like snow Xen?

What's there to like? It's cold. it's hard to drive, and the sky is gloomy. Fortunately, it is clear and only just cool, here. </font>[/QUOTE]I'd rather have it snow than the continuous rain and cold it's outside now and I have to cycle through it to school in a minute :( Snow doesn't make you all wet, you can throw with it and cycling to school is a lot more fun and it gives you a good reason to be late [img]smile.gif[/img]

Argh stupid keyboard I use now. It feels like there's chewing gum under the 'i' Ii have to smash it in to get an i and then it comes up slowly or just sits down and keeps on adding an i

Attalus 11-10-2004 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
<font color=pink>LOL Bill :D I haven't run into any trees yet, though it's always a possibility as dodging trees is a favorite event of mine ^^

I have a wonderful philosophy project to work on now, and only now, as tomorrow I have to take what I'm doing now to kinkos and arrgh it sucks [img]tongue.gif[/img] I was having fun on WoW too... :( </font>

Don't run into trees, I advise. The Kennedys and Sonny Bono would advise against it, too. :D

Dron_Cah 11-10-2004 03:46 PM

Ok, life is about to officially suck for yours truly. I have soo much homework and studying, it is seriously not funny. :( Well, no sleep for quite a while, I guess. Just thought I'd stop in, say "hi," and whine a bit. Expect me back later tonight for a fortifying hot chocolate, or something. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus 11-10-2004 06:02 PM

Ah, the up side of middle age. NO HOMEWORK! My back may be sore, but it's not from doing homework. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bungleau 11-10-2004 09:11 PM

No, Attalus, it's typically from *home* work... [img]smile.gif[/img]

From another homeowner... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus 11-10-2004 09:15 PM

Alas, there is more truth than poetry in that, Bungleau. Flower beds, particularly, and weeding. :( EDIT: Test sig

[ 11-10-2004, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]

Spirits forever 11-10-2004 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
Ok, life is about to officially suck for yours truly. I have soo much homework and studying, it is seriously not funny. :( Well, no sleep for quite a while, I guess. Just thought I'd stop in, say "hi," and whine a bit. Expect me back later tonight for a fortifying hot chocolate, or something. [img]smile.gif[/img]
yeah same here, life's tough eh?
i'm on my *break*.. anyways' times up, *for now* time to study

*grabs a latte and runs* Catcha'll later

Dron_Cah 11-11-2004 02:18 AM

Well, I finished my essay, and had my shower. Even got some GTA: SA in. :D I need to do some studying for chemistry before bed, then its work all day tomorrow. Send a coacoa down this way, Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

Edit: Well, I've looked at the text very little, and have decided this fight just isn't worth fighting tonight. I'll just tackile everything tomorrow. G'night, all.

[ 11-11-2004, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: Dron_Cah ]

Attalus 11-11-2004 10:37 AM

Good morning, all. A cool, windy morning, here.