Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   jokes (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92057)

burnzey boi 10-27-2004 05:33 AM

if u have any funny jokes that aren't rascist post em here so we can get a laugh or two.
anything will do but dont use anything against the rules and regulations b'coz there might be little kiddy winkles out there who visit this forum.

uss 10-27-2004 06:53 AM

Why's six afraid of seven?

Cause seven ate nine!

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

burnzey boi 10-27-2004 07:50 AM

why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
coz he had no guts

Harkoliar 10-27-2004 08:33 AM

groan... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Beaumanoir 10-27-2004 08:35 AM

Whats <font color="pink">Pink</font> and [b]HARD</font>[b]...

<font color="brown">A Pig with a Tattoo</font> [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

valknova 10-27-2004 08:47 AM

i went to the Opticians the other day,and he told me "you've got to stop masturbating" & so I asked him "why doctor,is it making me go blind?" & he replied "no,you're frightening everybody in the waiting room."

[ 10-27-2004, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: valknova ]

Hivetyrant 10-27-2004 08:47 AM

Why did the chicken cross the road???

To get to the other side [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] :D [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hivetyrant 10-27-2004 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by valknova:
i went to the Opticians the other day,and he told me "you've got to stop masturbating" & so I asked him "why doctor,is it making me go blind?" & he replied "no,you're frightening everybody in the waiting room."
lol, dont know if that would be considered apropriate around hear, but thats the funniest thing I have heard all day, Which is hard because I see Beaumioir's sig everyday, I love it, cant stop laughing everytime I see it.

Beaumanoir 10-27-2004 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by valknova:

lol, dont know if that would be considered apropriate around hear, but thats the funniest thing I have heard all day, Which is hard because I see Beaumioir's sig everyday, I love it, cant stop laughing everytime I see it. </font>[/QUOTE]I've heard Valknova's joke before but it still made me laugh out loud. I love it..

And cheers for the sig compliment! I had it as My MSN name until someone I never even knew started having a go at me for being 'blasphemous' [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] It's my favourite.. ermm.. bible referance..

Hivetyrant 10-27-2004 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
It's my favourite.. ermm.. bible referance..
lol, I thought I had seen it somewhere :D