Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Anyone following "The mole"? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79717)

sageridder 06-22-2002 04:14 AM

I've been sucked in and I think it's Katie.

Zidane 06-22-2002 04:21 AM

The Mole?

Who is Katie?

I have never heard of it.

Elaborate please

Thanks

LZ

sageridder 06-22-2002 04:31 AM

go to abc.com for better info.It's a show in the us based on same show in aus i think.basically a group including "the mole" one of the group secretly set out to make them lose money for completimg tasks as they try to gain it.They don't know who the spy is and kinda play "clue" almost, to win money for completing tests and guessing who of thier "trusted" friends is the spy.

LennonCook 06-22-2002 04:47 AM

<font color="lightblue">You stole it from *US* ?? Wow. Normally it`s the other way round... [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

Ziroc 06-22-2002 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by sageridder:
I've been sucked in and I think it's Katie.
Mole II you mean? If not, I won't say anything. I have seen the entire run of the Mole I.

If you DID mean Mole 2, then yeah, I have been watching it--it ALMOST didn't air. It started in Sept 2001, and as we all know what happened then, and Mole II was pulled.

And it's now back.

I dunno WHO it is yet.. I'm not into Mole to much, but Big Brother 3 will start here in the USA July 10th!! :D

Aelia Jusa 06-22-2002 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LennonCook:
<font color="lightblue">You stole it from *US* ?? Wow. Normally it`s the other way round... [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>
Actually Lennon, if you look at the end credits of the Australian Mole, you'll see it's based on the German show De Mol (or something ;) ) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

the new JR Jansen 06-22-2002 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LennonCook:

Actually Lennon, if you look at the end credits of the Australian Mole, you'll see it's based on the German show De Mol (or something ;) ) [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Not German. First off De Mol is Dutch (language) and they stole it from us, Belgium. Yes, we were the first to come up with this.

Aelia Jusa 06-22-2002 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LennonCook:

Actually Lennon, if you look at the end credits of the Australian Mole, you'll see it's based on the German show De Mol (or something ;) ) [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Not German. First off De Mol is Dutch (language) and they stole it from us, Belgium. Yes, we were the first to come up with this.</font>[/QUOTE]Ah ;) . Well point is, Lennon, you can't take the credit [img]tongue.gif[/img]