Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Offtopic thread (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96951)

Larry_OHF 12-15-2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
A Lizard? What does a lizard have to do with anything?
<font color=skyblue>You're in the wrong thread. You want the one entitled "mine is like 15 inches big".

Move along now.</font>

Bozos of Bones 12-15-2006 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by johnny:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by johnny:
Okay...who wants a lapdance ?

<font color=skyblue>On the condition that you'll wear a chocolate-smeared thong...I might be interested.</font> </font>[/QUOTE]Excuse me for not being specific enough, you raging gay moderator you.....my offer was for IW females only.

And no i don't do chocolate, people expect me to give a healthy example, so interested people will have to settle with wet selerie, wet noodles, large chunks of wet iceberg salade, and occasionally an airforce uniform.

What the hell do you think i am, some cheap hoochie ?
</font>[/QUOTE]A wet fetishist, maybe?

Link 12-15-2006 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Link:
The policy, lately, seems to be deleting them instantly. No locking whatsoever [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Only if te guy who made the tread appears to have skipped a dose or seven of lithium. </font>[/QUOTE]O come on, it wasn't that bad. Petty sense of humour [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 12-15-2006 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
A Lizard? What does a lizard have to do with anything?

<font color=skyblue>You're in the wrong thread. You want the one entitled "mine is like 15 inches big".

Move along now.</font>
</font>[/QUOTE]sorry, just trying to be off topic!

Yorick 12-15-2006 04:01 PM

Anyone here seen Eragon?

Larry_OHF 12-15-2006 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yorick:
Anyone here seen Eragon?
<font color=skyblue>I was wanting to, but I then read all the reviews by people that have, and I hear they are really upset at how bad it was.

Anyway, back on topic.

Uh,,,what was the original topic again? </font>

Ladyzekke 12-15-2006 04:11 PM

I heard a terrible review of Aragon by some critic on Fox news the other day. He says the only people who would enjoy the movie would be 8-10 year olds, ones who read the book. Also said the dialogue was extremely hokey. I think I'll wait for it to pop onto the SciFi Channel and watch it then.

Oh, and turn signals people! They have em for a reason!

wellard 12-15-2006 04:51 PM

Triumph sprint or Triumph speedmaster, which one should i buy?

Larry_OHF 12-15-2006 05:15 PM

<font color=skyblue>I have to go to a play for my class. I am thinking about seeing "A Christmas Carol" on the 21st, but the "West Side Story" is showing in January.

Which one should I go to?

Note: I have to write an 1800 word paper on it. </font>

ZFR 12-15-2006 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wellard:
Triumph sprint or Triumph speedmaster, which one should i buy?
Triumph underwear