Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Who are the Fluffies here? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72559)

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

I am a tiny French ultra marine fluffie with emerald wings.
I know Reeka is a pink fluffie, Rikard is a red one, Melanie is a indigo one and melusine is almost certainly one. Neb wants to be one and Kaz was last heard to be one.

Anyone else? I feel all FLUFFY :D

MagiK 12-05-2001 10:00 AM

Define fluffy please? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Neb 12-05-2001 10:00 AM

I wish to be one, but I haven't decided on a colour yet.....

Fuzzy Animal 12-05-2001 10:22 AM

Ummm....I'm not fluffy but I am FUZZY

Jerome 12-05-2001 11:17 AM

*click*

Stock up on ammo boys, this post will lead us straight to 'em...

;)

Neb 12-05-2001 12:05 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jerome:
*click*

Stock up on ammo boys, this post will lead us straight to 'em...

;)
<hr></blockquote>

Ah, I see the Fluffy Hunters are looking to be defeated once again, better run now boys, before I summon the Fluffy Queen herself and get out the big guns.....

[img]graemlins/badass.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/blownup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/railgun.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smile33.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rambo.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/2gunfire.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter18.gif[/img]

Anyone who does this:

Fluffy -----> [img]graemlins/shooter19.gif[/img] <----- Evil Fluffy-Hating Person

Will have THIS done to them:

Evil Fluffy-Hating Person -----> [img]graemlins/smilelazer.gif[/img] <----- Me

So be afraid pal, I've got my guns ready.... [img]graemlins/smile33.gif[/img]

If you stop now however, we can all just forget about your threat to resurrect the Fluffy Hunters and [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

Victor von Steiner 12-05-2001 12:40 PM

I am known as the Silver Fluffy.

Mouse 12-05-2001 01:27 PM

I once was known as Tartan Fluffy [img]graemlins/braveheart.gif[/img] - summoner of the awesome Uber-Fluffy.......

Staralfur 12-05-2001 02:44 PM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mouse:
I once was known as Tartan Fluffy [img]graemlins/braveheart.gif[/img] - summoner of the awesome Uber-Fluffy.......<hr></blockquote>

which was then shaved by my super-turbo-charged ultra delux remington electrical shaver, with diamond sharpened cutting teeth and adjustable hair length setting.

There's a very long thread somewhere about the whole Fluffy vs anyone with any sense thing. Anyway, it's best not to bring it up, as people get a bit touchy about the fact that the fluffys lost the war, and the universe was saved. (or was the thread locked because it was considered spam - I can't quite remember).

Is this any help?

Neb 12-05-2001 02:46 PM

Hey! The Fluffies WON the war against the Fluffy Hunters.