Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ironworks Radio is LIVE! (Wed 5PM till 9PM) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83735)

Ziroc 01-21-2003 08:35 AM

Listen Here:
http://www.ironworksforum.com:8000/listen.pls

Winamp
Quicktime
Windows Media
Real One Player

all work with it!

I'll play some tunes, and talk about our NEWEST member to join the 'troll' society!!! YEAH!!! :D

Please bump this every hour [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2003, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

Memnoch 01-21-2003 08:39 AM

Dude, I'm emailing you a song, you've gotta play it!! :D

It's called "Lazy" by X-Press 2. If you're into groovy funk you will love this. ;)

Ziroc 01-21-2003 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:

It's called "Lazy" by X-Press 2. If you're into groovy funk you will love this. ;)

I'll play it next!

Masklinn 01-21-2003 08:46 AM

Ooooh I love groove/funk ! :D

Memnoch 01-21-2003 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Memnoch:

I'll play it next!</font>[/QUOTE]Dude, it's a big file, but I sent it to your Ironworksforum.com account as you mentioned on radio. You sound EXACTLY like I imagined you. :D

I also sent you another track, it's by 2 Heads and it's called Out of the City...it's a bit more groove/trance, just the thing to wake up those sleepyheads on the East Coast. :D :D

You know what, I should get a microphone as well eh, that way we can do shifts across the airwaves...oops, the fibre-optic waves... :D

[ 01-21-2003, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Masklinn 01-21-2003 08:54 AM

You sound....sleepy ; are you ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ziroc 01-21-2003 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Memnoch:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ziroc:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Memnoch:

I'll play it next!</font>[/QUOTE]Dude, it's a big file, but I sent it to your Ironworksforum.com account as you mentioned on radio. You sound EXACTLY like I imagined you. :D

You know what, I should get a microphone as well eh, that way we can do shifts across the airwaves...oops, the fibre-optic waves... :D
</font>[/QUOTE][img]smile.gif[/img] That would be cool! You could set up the same thing I have, but the banner I have would have to point to your IP when you were on. It'd be cool if we could talk to each other on the radio, you know, every radio show as a 2 person show in the morning :D !

Cloudbringer 01-21-2003 08:59 AM

Ack, I'm at work now and I can't listen! :( waaaaaaaaaaaah! I usually try to catch it at lunch or at night if I can.

BTW, yes, get a mic, Mems, we've been telling you to for ages! :D

Memnoch 01-21-2003 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Masklinn:
You sound....sleepy ; are you ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Moi? Sleepy? I'm still working, baby! [img]graemlins/awcrap.gif[/img]

Working and playing, actually... :D

Memnoch 01-21-2003 09:04 AM

Hey Z, how do I stop this from opening up in RealPlayer? I want to open it up in Quicktime, but RealPlayer keeps opening it up for some reason. It must be in my preferences somewhere...

Reason I want QT is because I've got the latest version while I've only got a basic version of RealPlayer...

That file is about halfway there I think. :D