Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   A true story (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66568)

Sythe 01-21-2005 09:32 PM

I went into the prayer room (my room). On the shelves lay the cases that within held the holy discs (games) that required the divine power of the holy <font color=lightgreen> X </font>. I found the artifact I was looking for.

Halo 2

Before I even touched the case, I turned to my sacred <font color=lightgreen> XBOX. </font> I kindly requested for it to open itself to me so I may use it. I did this by gently pressing the button. When my finger tip touched it, I felt the divine power coursing through me. When the tray had opened I picked up the Halo 2 case. I opened it and saw it...

gone

I cannot even put into words to describe my anguish! I searched and searched all over my house! I even checked the same place at least three times. Under the bed, under the Xbox, under the sofa, chair, behind computer, near the TV, the list goes on and on. I did give up the search and fell onto my bed. Hoping that by tommorow that I would find it.

Even my dreams have plauged me!

I had a half dozen dreams and each one there is Master Chief (main character in Halo 2). And with the end of each dream I was somehow given the game back by someone. Whenever I woke up from excitment it took me three seconds to realize it was a dream and I did not still have the game. I fell asleep, saw master chief and woke up again. This cycle happened a few times. When I woke up at 10:00 AM I looked everywhere again. I asked my sister if she spotted it. And she gave a smile. "I have to tell you something. Remember the other day, you wouldn't let me play San Andreas even after I gave you those Mentos? I was angry so I took and hid your game and hoped that you would ask me. If you want me to give back your Halo 2 then let me play San Andreas."

My cool mood temprature has just sky rocketed into the lethal levels.

"I KNEW IT WAS YOU! And...fine and I guess you have a right to do that. Since I taunted you when I didn't let you play San Andreas and even after you gave me those Mentos...."

She was happy and brought me back my game. And later after I was kicking Covenant butt with my dual wielding machine guns through the eyes of Master Chief. [img]graemlins/2gunfire.gif[/img]

And this is all a true story! I really did have dreams of the game and getting my disc back! LOL I am seriously drunk on that game. [img]graemlins/1drunk.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2005, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Sythe ]

Bahamut 01-22-2005 05:30 AM

Wow... Umm... I think you need therapy. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

armageddon272 01-24-2005 04:50 PM

Or perhaps your parents should take away that holy relic for a few days.

Blind_Prophet 01-24-2005 09:29 PM

get out much?

Dace De'Briago 01-25-2005 11:02 AM

Not much. Working nights doesnt help much either :(

Sythe 01-25-2005 03:51 PM

Hah!

I think I have given you guy's the impression that I am some gaming slob that does nothing but play games all day. Well I am not. But if you have been waiting for a game as long as I have and you have played it and have it taken it away, doesn't it make you go nuts? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And I like my Xbox but I don't really worship it! I was only using a bunch of hyperboles'!. You know that right? [img]tongue.gif[/img]