Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Offtopic central. Refugee camp for the disgruntled. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76337)

Yorick 10-28-2003 03:06 AM

This is a thread specifically designed to be taken off topic.

The subject I am seeking to discuss is whether subjectivity is subject to abject ejection if objective objections are projected onto that subjective collection of perceptions.

Nice subject huh?

However, as enthralling as this discourse will be, we need a good insult or two to liven things up and spiral the thread into 9 pages of offtopic oblivion.

So I'll start. Feel free to join in as the passion takes you.

Lord Kathen, you are a bullheaded dimwit.

Mouse are you a man or a.... um.. sewer rat?

Cerek, you are a barbarian of unprecedented proportions.

Faceman... are you drunk? Off your face again?

Skunk you stink.

Chewbacca, you have the mind of a monkey and the behind of a baboon.

Awesome.... well this should be a great thread. :D

Now.. back on topic...

My prospective protestations, are precipitated precisely because pre-emptive punches popularly paraded by powerful Presidents are all the rage.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Chewbacca 10-28-2003 03:15 AM

I disagree that you agree with my disagreement. What were we talking about?

Oh and Yorick, you dress funny. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Melusorick! 10-28-2003 03:32 AM

Yeah. And you smell funny too!

Do not!

Do too!

I smell of roses and lilacs!

No you don't - your breath smells like you've been talking out of your arse and sh*tting out of your mouth again!

Skunk 10-28-2003 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yorick:

The subject I am seeking to discuss is whether subjectivity is subject to abject ejection if objective objections are projected onto that subjective collection of perceptions.

Admit it - you read Dr. Suess as a child, didn't you?

Davros 10-28-2003 04:13 AM

BOLLOCKS :D

What jumpstarted this thread and sparked this veritable battery of babble. Is Yorrrick some antipodean livewire with a terminal case of effusivemness. Speaking from my neutral grounding, I see this as a positively negative thread and from all appearances the frantic author appears to have composed it whilst in a high state of tension on account of having two large electrodes strapped to his todger.

What are you trying to achieve ELECTROMAN????? ;) :D ;)

The Collective 10-28-2003 04:16 AM

Did anyone bring a bottle to this party?

Faceman 10-28-2003 04:37 AM

Hey Yorick,
I know you will probably reject my subjective objection to your conviction of neglection of other peoples feelings but
I fell OFFENDED. I am NOT drunk. I'm merely drinking and if I stop soon enough I won't be drunk. Your accusation lacks precision and totally disregards my heightened sesitivity during drinking :D
Oh, and you are an Egghead!

Chewbacca 10-28-2003 05:51 AM

While I procrastinate pontificating any offtopic perceptions of the public plastering and placating of the phlebes, I will insult a forum member who has so far been spared the honor of, well, being randomly insulted:

Timber Loftis, your a silly toadstool licker.

Ar-Cunin 10-28-2003 10:17 AM

Yor(r)ick - that post in just you in an egg-shell [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Faceman 10-28-2003 04:14 PM

*carrying grunt form the religion threads hereto*
You are all a bunch of Fire Elementals skipping and dancing on a burning airfield!