Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   The Lanesra & Donut English Sports Thread (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72816)

Lanesra 01-03-2002 06:05 PM

Tumbleweed,Tumbleweed,Tumbleweed

Lavindathar 01-03-2002 06:09 PM

<font color="cyan">I want my name on the top of this thread.

I know all about sport...and i watch soccer AM!!!

SAVE CHIP!</font>

LennonCook 01-03-2002 07:20 PM

Since theres an Aussie Sports thread...
<H1><marquee behavior="alternate"><font color="lime">A</font><font color="gold">U</font><font color="lime">S</font><font color="gold">S</font><font color="lime">I</font><font color="gold">E </font><font color="lime">A</font><font color="gold">U</font><font color="lime">S</font><font color="gold">S</font><font color="lime">I</font><font color="gold">E </font><font color="lime">A</font><font color="gold">U</font><font color="lime">S</font><font color="gold">S</font><font color="lime">I</font><font color="gold">E </font><font color="lime">!</font><font color="gold">!</font><font color="lime">!</font></marquee></H1>

Scholarcs 01-04-2002 03:07 AM

Hey that is not fair....

<H1><marquee behavior="alternate"><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z</font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z</font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">!</font></marquee></H1>

Davros 01-04-2002 03:26 AM

What a blatant copyright infringement :D - still, imitation is a form of flattery [img]graemlins/dance.gif[/img]

Scholarcs 01-04-2002 04:10 AM

Hey you cant copyright coloured writing....and anyways I took less than the allowed 10% on a copyright or whatever it is... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Davros 01-04-2002 04:18 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scholarcs:
Hey you cant copyright coloured writing....and anyways I took less than the allowed 10% on a copyright or whatever it is... [img]tongue.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

LOL, umm, I was of course aiming my comment at Lanesra, and the naming of the thread :D .

Memnoch 01-04-2002 04:21 AM

Let's talk about how the Aussie cricketers are humiliating the second (actually, make that third) ranked team in the world, South Africa, who have just been forced to follow on in the third Test here in Sydney). Actually the rankings should go:

1. Australia
2. Daylight (lots of it)
3. Everyone else!!! :D

Or, we can analyse the disturbing proliferation of yellow and red cards among the Gunners players... :D

AzureWolf 01-04-2002 04:36 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Scholarcs:
Hey that is not fair....

<H1><marquee behavior="alternate"><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z</font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z</font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">N</font><font color="silver">Z </font><font color="black">!</font></marquee></H1>
<hr></blockquote>

I second that!

Donut 01-04-2002 05:19 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lanesra:
Tumbleweed,Tumbleweed,Tumbleweed<hr></blockquote>

What a great idea for a thread Lanesra. I like your style!

Did you see the World Championship darts last night. Down to the last four and they are all English! If we had had Phil Taylor at the Battle of Hastings the French could have gone home.

I see that Tim Henman is through to the last 8 of the Ausralian Hard Court championship in Adelaide, Australia. We seem to get success in the most remote areas of the world. :D

I also notice that Australia have had to withdraw from the Hopalong Cup because the World Number 1, Lleyton Orient, has caught chickenpox. Ouch - those children's diseases really hurt you don't they. [img]smile.gif[/img] Apparently he is stuck in a small town called Perth. I looked it up in my atlas, it's in Scotland!

Don't forget, if you ever need a kidney or some bone marrow give me a ring. ;)