Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Where is everyone?? Anyone using the beta 1.62 patch? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37667)

Ziroc 02-10-2004 09:12 PM

I haven't seen many people on the mod in the last few days, is it because lots of people are using the 1.62 patch (BETA)? If you do, please let me know, I'll patch it with the beta, but I don't usually like doing that :D

Roddybug, StigTC, Armpitlint (hehe), Larry, Crimsonblade, where ya at? you using it?

SPeeDy51 02-10-2004 09:53 PM

Ziroc,
Hi! I'm new to the mod. I just got caught up with the expansion packs and have been trying to get into the mod since Friday. I keep getting a "server timed out" message.
By the way I have not added the 1.62 Beta patch, still using the 1.61.
SPeeDy51

Ziroc 02-10-2004 10:38 PM

When did you get the timed out thingy? Last night? That happens sometimes when it crashes. Let me know the exact times, so I know it's a crash cause, and not something else. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks!! BTW, Welcome to the Forum!! Glad to see ya!

SPeeDy51 02-11-2004 12:06 AM

Ziroc,
I had tried repeatedly, at various times over Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Don't recall the exact times, but I will try to makes a note(s) when next I have a chance to log in. Must go get some sleep now, for return to work tomorrow.
SPeeDy51

SPeeDy51 02-11-2004 09:30 AM

Ziroc,
I just tried to logon at 9:24 eastern. Got the usual message "Server not responding (Timed Out)." I won't have a chance again until after 10:00pm.
Steve

StigTC 02-11-2004 01:30 PM

I still do use it, but I usually leave again after a short while if there are noone else on and I might even still leave if there's noone on that matches my character. (as in too big difference in character level, I hate taking xp from new players)

Teri-sha Illistyn 02-11-2004 01:51 PM

Im constantly in EFU when i have available time. I admit I do leave if there is a Uber Munchkin tearing everything to shreds and askinf if i want to duel.

Im not a fan of beta pathes, they are beta for a reason...

roddybug 02-11-2004 07:10 PM

Hi all,

I've been trying to log in quite a few times recently to look at the changes, but the server seems to be down a lot. It wasn't on the module lists and direct connect didn't help either. I think that the most recent times I tried (monday and tuesday) were between 17.00 - 19.00 GMT. It was there briefly on monday afternoon, I got something to eat and it was down when I came back!

I haven't updated to the 1.62 beta patch yet and will leave it until I have to. EfU is running at the moment but it's midnight and I'm pretty tired tonight so I'd just be playing on auto pilot, not appreciating much. I'll be there as soon as both EfU and myself are up for it at the same time! I promise!

[ 02-11-2004, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: roddybug ]

Ziroc 02-11-2004 07:54 PM

Hey Roddy, StigTC! Miss ya in the game, guys! :D Yeah, I don't know what is causing the crashing, but I think I'm close to finding it, or the new patch to come out will correct it. :D

I've added TONS of stuff though, and remember Loki, on level 2? His quest has been broke forever... NOW it works, and it's a pretty cool quest!! I'm adding many more quests now, and trying to have atleast 5 PER level when I'm done with this update, should be cool!

Thanks for hanging in there!

Larry_OHF 02-12-2004 07:57 AM

<font color=skyblue>Hey Ziroc, I have hit a tough spot at school recently, and am having to cut out stuff that I enjoy to pick up time to get through this semester. I will be back around full-time when I get caught up.</font>