Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Selling my 'vette (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82682)

Animal 11-15-2002 09:42 PM

Well,

I was offered $65,000CDN today for my corvette and I'm kinda torn. I don't really need the cash, but the car has become kinda boring. It's fun to drive and all, but there's not much more I can do with it. What do you guys think?

Lord Lothar 11-15-2002 09:43 PM

<font color="cadetblue">Well if the car has become boring, sell it. What model year is it?</font>

Animal 11-15-2002 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Lothar:
<font color="cadetblue">Well if the car has become boring, sell it. What model year is it?</font>
1955. i know LoA and Epona will go wild when they see this, so tell you what guys. Fork over the cash and it's yours.

[ 11-15-2002, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]

Lord Lothar 11-15-2002 09:47 PM

<font color="cadetblue">Whoa, a '55 Vette! Well that makes me chage my stance on it. Tis a classic for sure, to sell it would be blasphemy!</font>

Animal 11-15-2002 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Lothar:
<font color="cadetblue">Whoa, a '55 Vette! Well that makes me chage my stance on it. Tis a classic for sure, to sell it would be blasphemy!</font>
Wanna buy it? The bug has hit me. My GTO is almost done, and I'm looking for another project. Perhaps something in the 30's or 40's.

Mack_Attack 11-15-2002 10:17 PM

mmmmmm 55 vette that would be a hard thing to sell. But 65 000 would be nice and that would kick start a new project and get you a new computer. I am not saying the one you have now is bad but mine is. ;) And I need a new one. Well alright you can buy me a new one if you want.

anyways you have any Pics of this beast.

Animal 11-15-2002 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
mmmmmm 55 vette that would be a hard thing to sell. But 65 000 would be nice and that would kick start a new project and get you a new computer. I am not saying the one you have now is bad but mine is. ;) And I need a new one. Well alright you can buy me a new one if you want.

Have quite a collection. From day one, to frame off, to current. Posted one on Ironworks a while back.

Mack_Attack 11-15-2002 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Animal:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mack_Attack:

Have quite a collection. From day one, to frame off, to current. Posted one on Ironworks a while back.</font>[/QUOTE]Cool I will have to dig it up and have a look.

What would your next project be. Anything in mind I know old but a car or truck?

Animal 11-15-2002 10:29 PM

Well I've got a 67 F100 Ranger that's almost done, but I'm looking at something a little different. Maybe a '40's Merc, I've done the Dodge, Chevy, Ford thing, so looking for something different. Toying around with the idea of an exotic, perhaps an old Porsche 356 if I can find one.

Mack_Attack 11-15-2002 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Animal:
Well I've got a 67 F100 Ranger that's almost done, but I'm looking at something a little different. Maybe a '40's Merc, I've done the Dodge, Chevy, Ford thing, so looking for something different. Toying around with the idea of an exotic, perhaps an old Porsche 356 if I can find one.
Exotic sounds good LOL