Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe, a conversation zone, September 6, 2003 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87612)

Cristian 09-09-2003 02:11 PM

I also post from school sometimes [img]smile.gif[/img] hello all hope ya are ok im playing ragnarök Online as usual >_< :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 09-09-2003 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ack, CD, what a crazy day! HEHE..so do we get to see the posters? :D
erm, you don't [img]tongue.gif[/img] , why? because they're posters and I can't simply grab one, and take it down... not that they're up yet... that would erm, be "stealing". Even IF I replaced it afterwards ;) . Though, if you ask nicely, if they put it in a handheld booklet/leaflet or something, I'll try to lay my paws on one of those...

Xen 09-09-2003 03:06 PM

G`day folks! What`s going on? Anything new? I will go get ready for school tommorow then i will play BG II...

Cloudbringer 09-09-2003 03:07 PM

Take a photo of it, CD! Then you can scan it or if you use a digital camera, just post it at Stealthy's! :D

Calaethis Dragonsbane 09-09-2003 03:22 PM

Tsk [img]tongue.gif[/img] I suppose I could. I suppose I could also post a pic of what I look like... hehe, my ID card photo is funny... I'm not sure tho. What do you think? ;)

Cloudbringer 09-09-2003 03:43 PM

ROTFL! What do you think I think, silly?! *giggle* I'm the one saying 'show us the pic or poster!' :D I think it's cool they wanted you for a poster. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 09-09-2003 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL! What do you think I think, silly?! *giggle* I'm the one saying 'show us the pic or poster!' :D I think it's cool they wanted you for a poster. [img]smile.gif[/img]
lol, wasn't just me ;) just who ever happened to be outside the main block at the right - wrong - time ;) . tsk, but sure, I could send you my ID card pic. It's really awful tho [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Erm, come on msn or something and I'll send it to you.

Gangrell 09-09-2003 04:23 PM

Ahh, out of school, hurray! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

So how is everyone? I think I will sit back, relax, and have a cold one (Coke that is) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Xen 09-09-2003 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gangrell:
Ahh, out of school, hurray! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

So how is everyone? I think I will sit back, relax, and have a cold one (Coke that is) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yeah right... and my name is Jon Irenicus... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So tell the truth? What will you drink? :D

Tommorow i have to get up at 6.00 AM for school...

ARGH! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

Night Stalker 09-09-2003 04:40 PM

<font color=deeppink>Willow</font> to answer your question from a few days ago:

Work was interesting for a few reasons. For the whole two weeks I was away, we were supposed to have a design review with the customer (Gov). We spent a huge effort in the weeks prior getting the documents ready and such. Well, the Gov didn't like the format or the content of the design (note: they have no comments on the design itself, just the info in the doc). Note also that this is submission 4 for one of the docs and they still haven't finished submitting feedback from the last time we sent them something over 10 wks ago. And this time they came up with new 'dislikes'. Basically, they don't know what they want or how they want it. So, to sum up, I left the project for 2 wks and walked right back in where I left off! Oh, and the Design Review Take III is pushed off indeffinatly! We are currently 20 mo into an 18 mo project and we don't even have approved requirements or design yet! We (the contractors) are meeting all of our milestones though. The gov keeps asking for things beyond scope of the contract, and we have to keep billing them more money. ;) Yeah Gubermint efficiency! And the public wonders why a hammer costs $600? :rolleyes:

As for the "fun" event that happened on AT, well I really shouldn't talk about that. I will say that it was a real morale killer though.

[ 09-09-2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Night Stalker ]