Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Ironworks Radio Live [OFF THE AIR] (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93295)

Reeka 07-27-2003 03:09 PM

Well, it seems to be on the air when the spirit moves Z to be on the air. I keep hoping that he will be on sometime when I can listen. [img]smile.gif[/img]

RoSs_bg2_rox 07-28-2003 06:21 AM

its never on when im on

Ziroc 09-05-2003 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reeka:
Well, it seems to be on the air when the spirit moves Z to be on the air. I keep hoping that he will be on sometime when I can listen. [img]smile.gif[/img]
:D Yep! I like to do it while I'm drawing or working on something while at the PC for a few hours.. I usually do it during 8am-6pm ish (EST -5GMT)

Horatio 09-05-2003 12:38 PM

I'm listening now, hearing some interview about the perversion of Islam.

TX_Chris 09-25-2003 02:23 PM

it keeps lagging and i only have one page open, i hate my old dektop computer.
Cheap Trick - The Flame...what sort of radio station is this? just 80's, then play some black sabbacth from the 80's, when Ronnie James was vocalist, [img]graemlins/rocking2.gif[/img]

wellard 10-22-2003 10:35 PM

Dio.. could that guy sing!

Im trying to click on the radio now but the page will not load. Is the link broken? Am i clicking on the right link???? it's not to obvious :(

Cristian 10-25-2003 01:01 PM

its same for me wellard i click on link but it says "Page Cannot be found" ( god is that like the most evil little message ever created?)

ryaldin 12-09-2003 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cristian:
its same for me wellard i click on link but it says "Page Cannot be found" ( god is that like the most evil little message ever created?)
It's up there. Personally, I hate when you have a 3000 word term paper half finished, and a little window pops up saying, "This program has performed an Illegal operation." ILLEGAL OPERATION?!? I WAS WRITING A TERM PAPER FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! @!$%*ING BILL GATES.

Z, I'm having the same sort of occasional lag thing as well, where there's a little skip in the sound every...i dunno, thirty seconds or so. I'm not complaining, but I just thought I should let you know.

Ziroc 12-09-2003 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ryaldin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cristian:

It's up there. Personally, I hate when you have a 3000 word term paper half finished, and a little window pops up saying, "This program has performed an Illegal operation." ILLEGAL OPERATION?!? I WAS WRITING A TERM PAPER FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! @!$%*ING BILL GATES.

Z, I'm having the same sort of occasional lag thing as well, where there's a little skip in the sound every...i dunno, thirty seconds or so. I'm not complaining, but I just thought I should let you know.
</font>[/QUOTE]Ok, Yeah, I just re-installed my OS, so I haven't yet got all the config's set up like they were before. UGH! I'm working on correcting it as I type ;) .

Jaradu 01-24-2004 05:13 PM

I've been trying both links every day for weeks and it always says "Page cannot be found" :( What am I missing out on? What sort of music is played? What does it talk about? Does Ziroc speak?