Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ATT: wishing to see something old that is NEW to some of you? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74839)

Ziroc 05-05-2002 06:14 PM

I am working on something that will make MANY of the longtime members smile: (Here are some hints)

1. It was blue. ( [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] )
2. Rikard was there
3. It F&@%!@( crashed alot ;)
4. It was blue--again.

I am sensing some members are smiling about now... others--newbies are saying "WTF is he blabbering about?" :D , well, Soon, you will be able to read (not post) and look around as this forum ONCE was.

Yes, the Blueboard is coming back! With all it's posts up until it changed over to this forum (Nov 2000)! Members that were there and still here can read their old posts, read old threads!!! And NEW regulars that missed 'Ironworks Classic' (As I call it) will be able to check it out, and maybe even see Charlie Shite Shoppe! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now, 99% of all the posts that were on the old forum were converted over to this new forum, but to have the old look and feel back adds SO much.. It's like an acid trip gone right. :D

More Details soon
www.drudgereport.com will be breaking this news as well! (Just Kidding)

Charean 05-05-2002 06:16 PM

Cool!! I remember that board!! I lurked there and was scared to post that first time. WOW....... it brings back memories...

Thanks, I needed that. :D

Lord of Alcohol 05-05-2002 06:18 PM

Dude did you have to say acid trip? ..........the colors man look at the colors.........~flashback~...........oh wow man..............

Lord Shield 05-05-2002 06:19 PM

oh dear ;)

Lioness 05-05-2002 06:19 PM

I can't wait to see it Z-man! :D And I got it after the first clue, so I guess I'm middle aged by forum time. :eek: ;) hehe, do we get to see Cloudy as a newbie?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Cloudbringer 05-05-2002 06:22 PM

WHOOOHOOO! OH YES YIPPEEEEEE! The blueboard.. ooooooooh! :D :D :D

Uh..Hi Dan, I'm so glad you could do that! :D Sigh.. the memories.. it's great news! :D

Lord Shield 05-05-2002 06:22 PM

Cloudy as a newbie? How far back would he needd to go for THAT? [img]redface.gif[/img]

Melusine 05-05-2002 06:25 PM

Whoa Ziroc, TOO COOL!! THANK YOU!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Too bad so many stuff was lost in those crashes... especially that time when Wah and I raced for 400 posts and majorly crashed the forum... [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] :D

Talthyr Malkaviel 05-05-2002 06:28 PM

Hmm, well I've been here long enough to know what your on about so at least I won't get confused [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]
But I've only seen the blue board a couple of times (I think when you posted that link to it Z)
Just makes me wonder what I was wasting my time on the internet on before I joined.

Melusine 05-05-2002 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Cloudy as a newbie? How far back would he needd to go for THAT? [img]redface.gif[/img]
:rolleyes: Well, I distinctly remember the Pre-Cloudy era, so it's not *that* long ago... Now, the Pre-Rikard era, that's a different matter... :D