Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Ridiculous Video (not for kids) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91960)

Hivetyrant 10-19-2004 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LordKathen:
<font color=lime>Why was there no warning about the language? </font>
You mean like this?
Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Hmmm, Im thinking you may want to warn people about this video as it does have alot of swearing......and other things...

Blind_Prophet 10-20-2004 01:29 AM

Wow dude wow just wow......I can see his future now and enjoy thinking about it all day

Intrepid 10-20-2004 05:48 AM

my gosh!
i would have run him over
that, makes me feel sick even,
i would kill that guy, in a heartbeat.
i'm serious, i could kill him, i really could.

Ziroc 10-20-2004 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Intrepid:
my gosh!
i would have run him over
that, makes me feel sick even,
i would kill that guy, in a heartbeat.
i'm serious, i could kill him, i really could.

Same here. Insane freak that he is! Hell, I couldn't even understand what he was saying.. lol

shamrock_uk 10-20-2004 08:36 AM

Agreed. He needs put down. Wouldn't it be great to have a magic button where you could just make everybody like that in society vanish? :D

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
Hell, I couldn't even understand what he was saying.. lol
I doubt you're missing much of merit ;)

[ 10-20-2004, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: shamrock_uk ]

burnzey boi 10-20-2004 08:47 AM

never put somthing that says "kids please don't read" on a forum. They'll read it anyway. teenagers can get thru coz they watch all these movies with heaps of violence, like freddy couger,
and spider man 2. anyway that movie was only a 6\10, pretty boring but that guy was a total bum and that lady shud of run him over, but she wud get done 4 manslaughter.

Hivetyrant 10-20-2004 08:59 AM

I dont think ill post my opinion, mainly because PT Cruisers and the guy from the Danoz Direct mini digital camera add are the two things I hate more than anything in the world, and that is the honest truth, I get angryer than ever everytime I see either, dont ask why, I dont really know.

LordKathen 10-20-2004 12:26 PM

Quote:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LordKathen:
<font color=lime>Why was there no warning about the language? </font>

You mean like this?
Quote:

Hmmm, Im thinking you may want to warn people about this video as it does have alot of swearing......and other things...
</font>[/QUOTE]<font color=lime>When I first clicked the link, it was before you posted that. Just to be clear, I am not a prude, I just feel "safe" having my kids around when I am surfing IWs.
Not so sure anymore.
There are plenty of sites to see videos of stupid people doing stupid things full of profanity. I go there for my fix of that sort of humor.
I suppose maybe I am speaking out of line, seens how Ziroc has posted again on the subject without comment on the profanity. </font>

Sigmar 10-20-2004 12:49 PM

Basically one of the few reasons I would not like to be a doctor.

I'd have to save the lives of people like this.

---------

Bloody sicko.

LordKathen 10-20-2004 01:10 PM

<font color=lime>Heh, good point... </font>