Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I caught my Dad with my GF...... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100873)

Hivetyrant 06-25-2009 06:00 AM

I caught my Dad with my GF......

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) - small white, petite thang, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my Father if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my Father red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was pissed, told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF, and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the audacity to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's pics of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask

http://www.flyingcracker.com/Images/gfchamp.jpg

SpiritWarrior 06-25-2009 06:02 AM

Re: I cought my dad with my gf......

I would hit him with the GF. Btw, she's a looker! Smoking hot. I like them with a bit of meat on 'em.

ElfBane 06-25-2009 06:14 AM

Just ask Dad to BUY you a new GF. Hope you're into white slavery.

wellard 06-25-2009 06:34 AM

Hey Hives

Me and the family just spent a few days in Orange on holiday, I can now understand why your Father was doing what he was doing and frankly if I had seen your GF on the side of the road after being kicked out by you I would have found a place inside my motel (Melville gardens opposite the golf club BTW) and warmed my meat up and to hell with what my wife and kids would say.

Kezardin 06-25-2009 06:39 AM

<b><font size="+1">This is the tip, from Dr Kez </font>(star guest on the Ohbra Whimsey show, for the uninitiated).</b>

[No eloquent problem solving, just B/S mumbo jumbo - GUARANTEED]

What you need to do, to begin with, is not take it out on your gf. You're the who went on holidays solo, bub .......

In the interests of fairness to all involved, draw up a schedule, and you and your dad can take turns with your gf.
Simple, elegant and logical. Just a minute while I take time to pat myself on the back.

Since it's your gf we're talking about, you should at least get a singularly small amount of priority, since *somebody*
has been acting like a whackjob during the whole damn business.

Treat your gf in a sensible, civilised manner, and never the meat shall meet.

[Freaking enormous bill pending]

Wolf Rider2 06-25-2009 07:32 AM

Ouch, that sucks. Although hitting people is classified as assault, I think it is quite possibly warranted here. My broken-hearted friends all feel for you. May you find someone better.

Dragonshadow 06-25-2009 07:40 AM

Good looking GF you have there.

I say beat him with his own meat. Or the GF. Either way.

Ziroc 06-25-2009 07:56 AM

Re: I caught my Dad with my GF......

Just make sure you pull that meat out before all the juice escapes..

:hehe:

Variol (Farseer) Elmwood 06-25-2009 09:17 AM

Maybe if you stopped eating those little yellow balls, your GF would give you more respect?

Chewbacca 06-25-2009 02:26 PM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEAT!