Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dragon Age™ Origins (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   OK I'm DESPERATE to become an assassin...how long does it take?? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101198)

Memnoch 11-28-2009 01:11 PM

OK I'm DESPERATE to become an assassin...how long does it take??

*Minor spoiler*

OK I've recruited Zevran and have been trying to chat him up to get enough rep with him to get him to train me to be an assassin. I've probably gained like +25 rep at least with him to the point where:

Spoiler for Click here if you've played this quest already:
...we've been talking dirty to each other and have a little "thing" going. He stares luridly at me and has been talking about our "future" together etc. It's a bit odd going through the dialogue - I don't swing that way but to each his own lol. But how far do I have to go?? The bastard keeps leading me on! I don't want to sleep with this guy, given that my toon is a guy too. When does he teach you to become an assassin so I can discard him like a pile of old rubbish?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Kyrvias 11-28-2009 01:28 PM

Re: OK I'm DESPERATE to become an assassin...how long does it take??

<font color = mediumspringgreen> You don't have to romance him to unlock the specialization- just have t oriase his disposition. I've found that a certain pair of gloves and boots works *wonders* for unlocking it.:D

Either way, I think he'll unlock it for you around 50 disposition? Just ask periodically, I suppose. </font>

Chewbacca 11-28-2009 02:00 PM

So I guess you're not *THAT* desperate eh? :P

Sparhawk 11-28-2009 02:16 PM

You can go for the gift option - all the bars of metals you get are for Zevram.

Memnoch 11-28-2009 02:51 PM

Well I pushed and pushed and pushed, talked about ravishing him after the war, and finally he unlocked the assassin spec for me. Then I dumped him! :evillaugh2:

Actually I didn't...but it ain't going further than it has now. I don't want to be singing a song called "I Kissed A Boy". (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) :D

SpiritWarrior 11-28-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memnoch (Post 1235866)
Well I pushed and pushed and pushed, talked about ravishing him after the war, and finally he unlocked the assassin spec for me. Then I dumped him! :evillaugh2:

Actually I didn't...but it ain't going further than it has now. I don't want to be singing a song called "I Kissed A Boy". (Not that there's anything wrong with that!) :D

You're a rogue. You take what you want, smooth-talk people, pretend to get close, then move on. Nothing out-of-character there *shrug*/