Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Fears. (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89485)

Dragonshadow 03-03-2004 08:22 AM

What are you most afraid of?
I found out what I think I'm most afraid of last night, when I remembered being chased by dogs and having a dream about it. *shiver* don't like being chased by dogs....

DS

Firestormalpha 03-03-2004 09:48 AM

Greatest fear? Being 30 and still living with my parents with no job. :D but seriously. ummm.... I don't know, I guess I haven't had to deal with my fears recently.

P.S. I kinda know what you mean about the chasing thing. Especially in dreams. You're running as fast as you possibly can but your feet feel like lead. Not a fun thing.

harleyquinn 03-03-2004 10:51 AM

Bugs. Logically I know they can't hurt me, but EWWWW!!!!
I had what looked like a LARGE FURRY centipede but with a 100 spider legs, not little centipede legs in my apartment in October (it's been MIA ever since). That freaked me out.

Someone (I think it was Sir T or NS) tried to cheer me up by telling me it was just a bug dressed up extra scary for Halloween. It didn't help.

My kitties have been trained to stomp on bugs when they find them. They get treats for it.

Epona 03-03-2004 11:17 AM

Acts of violence.

My mate was glassed in the face last night by his mental ex. He was hurt really badly, nearly took half his face off, and is going to be in hospital a couple of days. He'll have a nasty scar.
Very disturbing. :(
Feeling a bit shaken by it all.

Dragonshadow 03-03-2004 04:55 PM

Ooh, nasty Epona. I hope he's okay? That really sucks, I hope his ex gets a sentence for that.
Give him my best wishes.

Gangrell 03-03-2004 05:19 PM

Easy, lightning and tornadoes. Mainly because I nearly got hit by lightning awhile back and tornadoes, well, they have always spooked me anyway.

LordKathen 03-03-2004 05:34 PM

<font color=lime>Damn Epona, crazy! Is he going to file charges?

BTW, spiders!!! </font>

Night Stalker 03-03-2004 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by harleyquinn:
Bugs. Logically I know they can't hurt me, but EWWWW!!!!
I had what looked like a LARGE FURRY centipede but with a 100 spider legs, not little centipede legs in my apartment in October (it's been MIA ever since). That freaked me out.

Someone (I think it was Sir T or NS) tried to cheer me up by telling me it was just a bug dressed up extra scary for Halloween. It didn't help.

My kitties have been trained to stomp on bugs when they find them. They get treats for it.

Harley, you can't find it anymore because it took it's costume off! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Abby probably ate it though .....

Kakero 03-03-2004 06:34 PM

Heights - Make me shiver with dread whenever I'm in tall building. that's why I never open the curtain in my office.

Death - Who knows what linger on the other side...

Real Life - Disappointed as I haven't seen any " and they live happily ever after...the end "

Dron_Cah 03-03-2004 06:49 PM

What is "glassed?" I'm kinda confused on the mean of "mental" ex, as well. Do you mean she is nuts, or that she is imaginary??