Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Guess What I Have in My Hands? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86031)

Reeka 05-15-2003 08:49 PM

Issue #38 (the first one he is publishing, Volume #1 Copy #1 of Z's "Durty Bug" comic. I got it in the mail today. (Thanks. Dan, for sending me the first copy! ;) ) IT IS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Our illustrious Z is so talented. Dan, I will treasure this for what it is---one of a kind (I'll read it too ;) ) I am so thrilled. Everyone has to get one. Thanks, again. Dan, I LOVE IT!

Stormymystic 05-15-2003 08:53 PM

Maybe I can get the money before they sell out :(

Reeka 05-15-2003 08:59 PM

Shouldn't be a problem, Stormy, he has only made the one so far (he made it by hand). I know he plans on mass producing them, but I don't know how soon that will be. I don't know the price either. It said $12.95 on the cover, but I don't know if that is the price he is charging for them or not. I don't know if he has started taking orders for it or not either. If he just makes them up as he gets an order then he shouldn't run out, so I wouldn't worry about that. *hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bardan the Slayer 05-15-2003 09:27 PM

Hehe, my sweetie has been *so* looking forward to getting the first copy. Here's hoping it's the first copy of an extremely longrunning and bestselling series :D

Ziroc 05-16-2003 01:42 AM

Glad ya like it!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] It's crazy isn't it!! :D

In issue 39, CHOC will make his first apperance! Him and Charly have to deal with some bad guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm producing more now, and have some in 'stock' [img]smile.gif[/img] , so if anyone would like one, just email me, and I'll give you my address. You can pay via paypal or check or MO. it's $12.95 plus shipping (usually $4 for USA and a little more for out of the USA).

[img]smile.gif[/img] That PDQ guy is crazy too huh Reeka? lol!

Stormymystic 05-16-2003 01:52 AM

oh cool, now i have to figure out how to emailyou...so much for high iq's,lol

Epona 05-16-2003 07:00 AM

LOL stormy! Just click on the button that says 'mail' right above Ziroc's post. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jerome 05-16-2003 08:52 AM

I'm lodging an official complaint about the deliberate ambiguity of that title. ;)

Cloudbringer 05-16-2003 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ziroc:
Glad ya like it!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] It's crazy isn't it!! :D

In issue 39, CHOC will make his first apperance! Him and Charly have to deal with some bad guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

LOL! I'll have to have that one! :D Um..just tell me he isn't wearing a cape with 'supercat' on it! LOLOLOL! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Ramon de Ramon y Ramon 05-16-2003 11:06 AM

*phew* Just like Jerome I am so very relieved that the answer to that question didn't turn out to be any part of Bardan.