Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   nice deal for gamers on a budget (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91228)

sageridder 08-03-2004 02:35 AM

If you want a dirt cheap deal on a refurbished nintendo 64, or a refurbished dreamcast(they do come with a guarantee).Go to your local eb and buy thier current issue (september issue) of GMR magazine ($4.99)it's a gaming mag they produce and not a bad read.Inside thier are two outstanding (imho) coupons, the first is near the front which gives get a preplayed nintendo 64, or preplayed dreamcast free when presenting this coupon and buying 3 preplayed n 64 or dreamcast games priced at $4.99 or higher.The second coupon is near the back on a page of many coupons that says get a preplayed nintendo 64 for $7.99 with this coupon.These offers are good untill the end of the month so if you are interested in a fairly decient older console at a nice price look soon.I would also suggest that you not let on you have a coupon for it untill they bring it out of the stockroom since it says while supplies last and they might just say sorry all out if they see you have one of these coupons.

Hivetyrant 08-03-2004 08:28 AM

Sounds good, but im in Australia and I doubt they will have that deal here. I havnt heard of the magazine either, so that puts the nail in the coffin for me...

Bokken 08-03-2004 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
Sounds good, but im in Australia and I doubt they will have that deal here. I havnt heard of the magazine either, so that puts the nail in the coffin for me...
Nah, you can still get them here. It depends on where you are and what the prices are like there.
Here in Melbourne, if you head over to Video Games Heaven at Knox City you can get yourself a second hand Nintendo 64 or Dreacast for anything between $20 to $50. Although I don't think either of them reach $50, I addded it to be on the safe side. Last Time I checked however, you could get a Nintendo 64 for about $20 - $30

quietman1920 08-03-2004 12:09 PM

Which RPG games are decent for Nintendo 64? (Please don't say Zelda....)

Harkoliar 08-03-2004 11:33 PM

i can afford it but i cant afford it :( . sucks when you have no time for gaming..

Sythe 08-04-2004 12:03 AM

Wow, Dreamcast a 200 dollar system now less than thrity bucks. How sad [img]tongue.gif[/img]

RevRuby 08-04-2004 08:42 AM

n64 games-my all time fave is the one with all the nintendo characters fighting eachother. sorry can't rembmer the name right now

Hivetyrant 08-04-2004 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RevRuby:
n64 games-my all time fave is the one with all the nintendo characters fighting eachother. sorry can't rembmer the name right now
You mean Super smash brothers?, yeah I have the original on 64, and melee on gamecube, and I love them both.