Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   the curse of the evil suckers..... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92225)

Ladyzekke 11-12-2004 09:03 PM

Now he admits it! Ha we ALL know now Kakero!

KAKERO SPREADS HIS GERMS AND DOESN'T CARE!

Stay away from him! Don't invite him to parties!

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Animal 11-12-2004 09:04 PM

KAKERO has couties! :D

Ladyzekke 11-12-2004 09:07 PM

That's "cooties" Animal ROTFL.

And he does too, Kakero Kooties... :D

Kakero 11-12-2004 09:11 PM

Ahhhh! they found out! they are after me! Run Kakero! RUUNNNN!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Stormymystic 11-12-2004 09:11 PM

roflmao, ok this thread has gone from being a joke about candy to being something about couties, which I never heard of before, and licking candy then putting it back......

Ladyzekke 11-12-2004 09:14 PM

It's all Kakero's fault. :D

Spirits forever 11-12-2004 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stormymystic:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Animal:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Spirits forever:
oohhh love them ^^, i'm guessing ur talking about blowpops and the such, damn they're soo good, at school there's one in my mouth most of the time XD

Mmmmm

You need to read your posts prior to approving them. I'm surprised that nobody has run with this one. :D </font>[/QUOTE]why do you think I left it alone? ;) </font>[/QUOTE]i don't get it...

Animal 11-12-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spirits forever:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stormymystic:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Animal:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Spirits forever:
oohhh love them ^^, i'm guessing ur talking about blowpops and the such, damn they're soo good, at school there's one in my mouth most of the time XD

Mmmmm

You need to read your posts prior to approving them. I'm surprised that nobody has run with this one. :D </font>[/QUOTE]why do you think I left it alone? ;) </font>[/QUOTE]i don't get it... </font>[/QUOTE]That's okay, you just go back to sleep! :D

It's turned from G rated to R rated.

EDIT: As usually, Stormy has created another adult-only thread. :D

[ 11-12-2004, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Animal ]

Ladyzekke 11-12-2004 09:29 PM

Yeah don't worry about it SpiritsForever, blame Kakero for something! It's fun! :D

Stormymystic 11-12-2004 10:05 PM

me?!? how can you blame me for this one? all I did was talk about suckers being evil, and you guys turned in around to something else [img]tongue.gif[/img]