Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Something funny my kid said (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90430)

SpongeBobTheDestoyer 06-27-2004 01:34 AM

I don't know what we were watching but there was a video of vintage Michael Jackson and he was performing one of his old, old songs. So I asked my six year old son if he knew who MJ was and he said yes. Then I said - "well there's Michael Jackson when he was younger singing one of his better songs." My son waits a moment and then says to me "Daddy... Michael Jackson used to be... black?"

Lord 06-27-2004 01:44 AM

hahaha. He can be such a funny subject. I remember seeing a picture of Golem (from Lord of the Rings, he's also called Smeagle), but it have MJ's head on it and it said 'Michael Jordan 10 years from now with enough surgery' or something like that [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

SpongeBobTheDestoyer 06-27-2004 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lord:
'Michael Jordan 10 years from now with enough surgery' :
You must have bastketball on your mind. ;)

Lord 06-27-2004 01:54 AM

Oops...basketball is always on my mind :D
I meant Michael Jackcson :D

Sythe 06-27-2004 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpongeBobTheDestoyer:
I don't know what we were watching but there was a video of vintage Michael Jackson and he was performing one of his old, old songs. So I asked my six year old son if he knew who MJ was and he said yes. Then I said - "well there's Michael Jackson when he was younger singing one of his better songs." My son waits a moment and then says to me "Daddy... Michael Jackson used to be... black?"
LOL

Kids just say the darnest things. Don't let your son meet up with MJ. Because he ask the question he asked you.

How old is your son btw? Just out of curiousity.

SpongeBobTheDestoyer 06-27-2004 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sythe:

You must have Uma Thurman on your mind. ;) It says in my post. And I must say six years old is a great age to behold. We just got a swing set in the backyard and that's all he does, kids are great.

Sythe 06-27-2004 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpongeBobTheDestoyer:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sythe:

You must have Uma Thurman on your mind. ;) It says in my post. And I must say six years old is a great age to behold. We just got a swing set in the backyard and that's all he does, kids are great. </font>[/QUOTE]bleh [img]tongue.gif[/img] Everybody is bonkers today except for you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hivetyrant 06-27-2004 08:41 AM

Wow, thats funny. I still cant believe that Michael Jackson used to be black, that kind of change just doesn't seem possible.

Stormymystic 06-27-2004 08:54 AM

now that was funny :D

Black Baron 06-27-2004 04:00 PM

Weeell, USA is the only state in the entire world where a poor black boy can become a rich white woman.... :D

[ 06-27-2004, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Black Baron ]