Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Your killing me IW... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92367)

SecretMaster 11-28-2004 03:12 AM

What is this picture switching going on Z? Right after Halloween you switch to those confounded pyscho looking turkeys. Thanksgiving wasn't even near. But now you switched the icon to a roast and leave it dragging its sorry carcass after thanksgiving???? You got some nerve. The turkeys are gone and eaten, bring out the winter holiday decorations. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Illumina Drathiran'ar 11-28-2004 03:22 AM

Ah, a volunteer to help make the new IW banners, right there!

Sir Goulum 11-28-2004 11:44 AM

You were late for Thanksgiving by a whole month and you don't see me whining! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-28-2004, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Sir Goulum ]

Attalus 11-28-2004 11:57 AM

"winter holiday?" [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] Gimme a break. It's Christmas!

johnny 11-28-2004 12:18 PM

No no no, it's the Chanoeka season, there should be an image of a dreidel on top of the site. :D

Illumina Drathiran'ar 11-28-2004 12:21 PM

This is my favourite season, as a pagan. It warms my heart to hear so many references to Yule in popular culture, and the Christmas tree is thie icing on the cake.

Ziroc, what do you say you put up a picture of a Festivus pole and leave it at that?

Vaskez 11-28-2004 12:38 PM

haha, the thread starter is one person who wouldn't be able to enter the chat in kingdom of loathing (see "bored?" thread) :D :D

Ziroc 11-28-2004 12:54 PM

It'll come down when I finish my turkey left overs! Hmmmmmmmmm Turkey sandwitch....

Jorath Calar 11-28-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
This is my favourite season, as a pagan. It warms my heart to hear so many references to Yule in popular culture, and the Christmas tree is thie icing on the cake.

Ziroc, what do you say you put up a picture of a Festivus pole and leave it at that?

I see a "Feats of strenghts" thread coming up... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Illumina Drathiran'ar 11-28-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:

I see a "Feats of strenghts" thread coming up... [img]smile.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]That comes after the Airing of Grievances.. ::rubs hands together:: I have a lot of PROBLEMS with you people, and now you get to hear about them!