Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ironworks Online Roleplaying (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Antagonist's Anarchy: Magically-Deviant Mental Asylum (or OOC) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61902)

Legolas 08-21-2007 07:12 AM

Re: Antagonist's Anarchy: Magically-Deviant Mental Asylum (or OOC)

In addition, I'm going to be moving the game ahead regardless of who is or is not in a state to post. That means I'll give DAM a day to reply if he so desires, and if not I'll assume he follows instructions and heads towards the missing people in the alley. After that I expect to round up Nivram and Telryn in the same manner, and when we're all back together we can see who and what is left to carry on with.

Also, we need a new OOC thread soon. Since it involves a copy/paste of the old character sheets, I'd think it's well timed.

dplax 08-21-2007 05:57 PM

I'm not exactly sure that the old limit of 300 posts also applies with the new forum software, so not sure whether we do need a new OOC thread, Larry should know more about that, or alternatively Ziroc.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-21-2007 06:18 PM

We need a new chapter soon anyway, Dplax. A new OOC thread wouldn't go amiss either, especially as we've lost players.

When that happens, I would prefer everyone to put their character under a spoiler tag in the interests of conserving scrolling space.

DrowArchmage 08-22-2007 12:14 PM

did someone just set me free? Yay!!! Sorry i've been away for so long but some things happend and it was unavoidable.

I'll post up as soon as i read through the new posts.

Ivelliis 08-23-2007 03:30 AM

Away until Tuesday guys, see ya'll then.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 08-23-2007 08:02 AM

Likewise, from tomorrow I'm also away until Monday.

Legolas 08-23-2007 09:07 AM

Apologies for the lack of choice, but as there's no real value in chasing after characters which aren't being played I'm moving the party out of the city and the chapter. Your characters may of course grumble freely at the decision and if you're really desperate I'll gladly rewrite, but I think this is the best approach for now.

As a note to our missing players, if you want to get back into the game with your old characters it should be no problem coming up with an alternative way out of Talryr. Until that time we may assume things ended badly for said individuals.

dplax 08-23-2007 09:34 AM

No worries Legolas. The game does need a kick or two to get going again.

Also, I'd like to offer my apologies for seemingly going against the flow. :p Still, I prefer to stay IC.

DrowArchmage 08-23-2007 11:32 AM

I'll find a way out. I just need to get some things in order.

DrowArchmage 08-28-2007 03:14 PM

Ok, I'm just waiting on...........well i'm waiting. I'll join up with the others once they stop at the first campsite. That should give Jason enough time to get his stuff and get out.