Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Fantasy body modification (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86820)

Bruce The Aussie 06-28-2003 06:25 PM

okay, if you could change your body in ANY way what would you change. i mean extra arms...less eyes that kinda stuff. of coarse you could jsut say you wanna be a shapshifter but thats kinda cheating. yes this topic was brought about by mind numbing boredom

i'd love to have a prehensile tail. it would rule. and maybe some cat ears. good hearing and look cool. #

ofcoarse if you can think of a more imaginative way of changing your body, say it.

Dagorion 06-28-2003 06:45 PM

I can think of several but this is a family forum so I won't say them. :D

Wings would be cool, to be able to fly, I would have to loose some weight though or else I wouldn't be able to get off the ground... Hm... A tail would be a nice thing to have, then I could hang upside down in my room and not have to be afraid of what’s hiding under the junk on my floor. :D

Gabrielles blades 06-28-2003 08:39 PM

hrm...
not exactly a change per say
more like, id like to have more control over my body
like for example, if i pig out on fatty food, id like to tell my body, flush that right out the other end asap.
or when you cut yourself, tell it to stop hurting once you know youve been cut and are taking action to fix the situation

Barring those....the ability to put myself into an instant...well you know, without any messes or otherwise outwardly signs of having had, you know.

ok that doesnt fly...

how about the ability to know exactly what is wrong with yourself whenever your in pain of some sort. Like the nerves will tell me hey, you just ate poisonous food.

hrm still out there?

Ok, just to be healthy and physically fit (right now im probably not those!)

SomeGuy 06-28-2003 08:44 PM

The ability to control what I eat. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Angel wings,ability to control my oil glands, and the ability to change my eye color. :D

shadowhound 06-29-2003 01:58 AM

Ooh Ooh, extra arms would be useful... and a tail... and eyes in the back of my head... and a spare mouth so I could talk while eating... and...

Eisenschwarz 06-29-2003 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gabrielles blades:
how about the ability to know exactly what is wrong with yourself whenever your in pain of some sort. Like the nerves will tell me hey, you just ate poisonous food.
We do have that!
When we vomit, That is our body telling us, that we have eaten or drunk a poison.
When we throw up after drinking too much, that’s because alcohol is a poison and our body is telling us not to drink so much in future.

When we have pain, That is a signal that something is wrong.
When you get pain when your move your hand, that shows that something is wrong with your hand.

Of course, You can't always do anything about it unless you know medical stuff, But, if you don't use it, (since it hurts) it may well get better on it's own, since we have an asonthising self repair capacity.

khazadman 06-29-2003 11:18 AM

A tail and night vision (cats eyes) would be really nice. And a gorilla's strength.

Bruce The Aussie 06-29-2003 11:33 AM

to add on to the tail and ears i'd also like angelic wings to be an angelic cat dude. that would be sweet.

and someguy, love the idea about the eye color.

i'd like to be able top do that with my hair. that would rock

Rageheart 06-29-2003 01:11 PM

i's like to have claws, like in Xmen...only so that they wouldn't tear up my skin when i retracted them

Jan 06-29-2003 02:08 PM

"The ability to control what I eat."

You already have that ability SomeGuy [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]