Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   To kill or not to kill Raskalian (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60580)

Philip 10-12-2000 12:12 AM

I didn't kill Raskalion. There didn't seem any point in it. When I told Scanthril I hadn't killed R. he and his cronies attacked me and I killed THEM. I saw in another post that someone who had killed R. said that S. had directed him to the Boogre Caves, which he felt had been a doublecross. I don't think it will affect the outcome of the game one way or another.

klar 10-12-2000 12:43 AM

By killing Raskalian you get a dagger from Scanthril, the Assasins Dagger. Equip a character with this and enter the Pawn Shop, they invites you to become an ASSASIN...

Caseman 10-12-2000 12:53 AM

Damn, I'm screwed then. I killed Scanthril as soon as he told me he was responsible for the death of the elder.. He asked me to help him and I said no, so he jumped me.. So does this mean I can never be an assassin..?

Target 10-12-2000 06:46 AM

Hi - what have people done with regard to Raskalian in the Stout Mines? Did you kill him or "partner" with him. Just curious if anyone knows if this decision has any impact on the game.

Thanks!

Delmax 10-12-2000 03:17 PM

Well...Raskalian is EVIL..even the stout king wants him dead...
I can't see why you didn't waiste em..I didn't even hesitate..

As to the rats..I make it a thing..to try and not make npc's want to kill me..if I don't get a quest to kill someone from a guild..i dont' kill them..period..because ya end up making things worse in the end...

If you killed the rat..NO assassin for you..I believe only one chance to be an assassin for just one party member period.

Caseman 10-12-2000 03:26 PM

I didn;t know anything about the guy, or the stouts at that point..all I knew was that this evil guy wanted me to do him a favor, so I said nope. he got annoyed and attacked me.
that sucks.. that was the Role I wanted the most too... Oh well

Philip 10-12-2000 07:50 PM

It seems way too easy for important NPCs to get killed in this game.

Mighty Bink 10-13-2000 03:00 AM

I "pretended" to join the Hand to find out who was pulling the strings...later I killed the rat.
He was dirty.....

warmonger3 10-13-2000 04:08 PM

Cool I still have the option of being an Assasin, I did kill the stout king though, and all the guards. My poor Rouge is going to be happy, I already have one Ninja, and didn't want two.

warmonger3 10-13-2000 05:51 PM

Actually, the rat sent me on A quest to find Grundel in the stout mines, and of course I never found him, so looks like my Assasin quest is screwed because I killed the stout king. lol