Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Worst drink ever? (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88331)

Arledrian 11-02-2003 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Arledrian:
I'd say the worst non-alcoholic drink I've ever had is carrot juice,

Carrot juice? [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Yes Sir G, carrot juice. My mother is a massive health fanatic so whenever I go back home, she's always trying to tempt me with disgusting vegetable drinks. She once gave me a glass of sauerkraut juice (yes, it really exists) and passed it off as something innocent. Needless to say, I took one sip and spat it out everywhere. My mother's crazy.

[ 11-02-2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]

Jorath Calar 11-02-2003 10:28 PM

Quote:

Ever wait till the milk has warmed slightly in your stomach, then burp? Ugh!
No... Ever had a blueberry muffin and a glass of cold milk?

[img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-02-2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Jorath Calar ]

Lady Blue03 11-02-2003 11:01 PM

<font color=pink>Hmm...worst drink...ANYTHING MADE BY PEPSI...and whoever said they hated coke...was it Kakero? *beats him violently* take THAT! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm not partial to beer or wine either, with only a few exceptions to those, like Sam Adams is the only beer i can stand for some reaon, and it seems i only like the 80$ bottles of wine [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>

SpiritWarrior 11-03-2003 01:23 AM

What the hell is wrong with you people? Pepsi Blue is great and while I know there ain't enough vanilla in Vanilla Coke It's still damn sexy :D .

SomeGuy 11-03-2003 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:
What the hell is wrong with you people? Pepsi Blue is great and while I know there ain't enough vanilla in Vanilla Coke It's still damn sexy :D .
I agree! [img]tongue.gif[/img] cept for it being sexy... how can a drink be sexy...

SpiritWarrior 11-03-2003 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SomeGuy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SpiritWarrior:

I agree! [img]tongue.gif[/img] cept for it being sexy... how can a drink be sexy... </font>[/QUOTE]Obviously you're part of the small minority who don't become sexually attracted to beverages. Hey, I'm open-minded though so no worries ;) .

Bristowe 11-03-2003 02:36 AM

Well, there's something in Australia called VB, apparently it's a beer, but it seems to me to be quite similar to another amber liquid created as a waste product from the body. Urrk.

Azimaith 11-03-2003 03:00 AM

Any japanese or chinese ancient remedy or energy drink. Ever heard of a drink called "Jellied Grass Drink" mm mm goodness huh? Ugh.

Sir Kenyth 11-03-2003 12:01 PM

A "Cement Mixer" [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

This drink is a prank to play on some poor drunk.

Get a shot of Baily's Irish Cream *Mmmmmmmmm!* This baits them.

Pour a teaspoon of lime juice in it, stir quickly and have them shoot it before they take a close look.

The acid in the juice curdles the cream almost instantly! The texture of the congealed cream curds is enough to gross out the best of them! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Jorath Calar 11-03-2003 12:42 PM

Anyone tried Snakebite shot, it's a mix of Tabasco sauce and Tequila...

Next time you are at a bar tell the bartender to make it with half tequila, half tabasco... if you servive the traume... let me know... [img]smile.gif[/img]