Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New albums from Yorick (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91295)

Yorick 08-12-2004 01:41 PM

Would anyone be interested purchasing in a couple of new albums I'm releasing?

One is an electronica CD "Radiate", the other is the pop/rock stuff I've been doing for a while: "Unidirectional" Some versions of some songs were free on my website and given away here on Ironworks.

Here are some samples (not full versions) from "Unidirectional":

She's A Sun
Please come back soon
Here we go
Steal a heart
I still want you
Rescue
Delivery
The One
Free
She runs through me
Hey hey hey
To get by
Desert star
I like you 'round here

[ 08-12-2004, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Yorick ]

LordKathen 08-12-2004 01:44 PM

<font color=lime>Cool. I will be downloading them when I return from my gibbies swim lessons. :D </font>

RoSs_bg2_rox 08-12-2004 01:53 PM

Great stuff Yorrick, I'm listening my way through all of them. Also checking out your website, nice stuff!

Yorick 08-12-2004 01:54 PM

Thanks Kathen. I'll be putting some more free full versions of songs on my website ASAP. There's still probably 20 or so free songs up there, but the samples are now only on CD (unless someone steals them) ;)

Oh yeah, there's no evil record company. Just a broke musician trying to pay off the record. :D

Yorick 08-12-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
Great stuff Yorrick, I'm listening my way through all of them. Also checking out your website, nice stuff!
Thanks Ross! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Harkoliar 08-12-2004 02:21 PM

any chance you will be selling it in HMV or something here in australia?

RoSs_bg2_rox 08-12-2004 02:24 PM

Yorrick, only one thing; I can't play any of your videos for some reason. I thought they would automatically play on Media Player like the songs did, but they didn't, so then I tried to open the URL from Media Player, and it said I had a missing codec, but it couldn't get it for me. Do you have any advice? Maybe another program to use?

Xen 08-12-2004 02:33 PM

Great job. Keep it up. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Rikard T'Aranaxz 08-12-2004 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Yorick:Just a broke musician trying to pay off the record. :D [/QB]
thats always best ^_^

LordKathen 08-12-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
Yorrick, only one thing; I can't play any of your videos for some reason. I thought they would automatically play on Media Player like the songs did, but they didn't, so then I tried to open the URL from Media Player, and it said I had a missing codec, but it couldn't get it for me. Do you have any advice? Maybe another program to use?
<font color=lime>Wierd, it opened WMP and played fine for me. Maybe you need to update your WMP? Good luck.

BTW, great work Yorick! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] </font>

[ 08-12-2004, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]