Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Cloudy's Cafe- On Canadian Location at Animal's House, 1-5-03 (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83425)

Cloudbringer 01-05-2003 04:45 PM

the original thread is here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=001902&p=

the previous thread is here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=10;t=013138

<H2><font color="plum">Cloudy's Cafe</font></H2>

Come in, be welcome, be comfortable, be yourself

Welcome to Cloudy's Cafe, a place to have a cup of coffee or a good
darjeeling and the finest in conversation and camaraderie.

The proprietor asks that you follow a few simple guidelines:

<H3>this is a real conversation zone, not a role-play zone</H3>

* no flaming; if you disagree with a viewpoint expressed by any patron, please do so in a civil manner

* any topic is fair game, but keep posts to the standards that Ziroc has set for the entire forum, please (ie: foul language is not appropriate and things should be suitable for all audiences)
-a side note from Cloudy: I see this as a place for those short
conversations about a new baby or the latest soccer fiasco, not for things that are big enough to warrant their own threads, by all means give those things the space they need and post separately!

* Please, no one word or smiley posts (Ziroc has declared them 'real spam' and the proprietor doesn't want the reputuation of "good spam" to suffer!)

* do feel free to be serious or silly and enjoy the company of others while you are here. By all means POST if you have something to say, even to start another topic , we can handle multiple chats, we're a CAFE!!! But be courteous and don't disrupt a conversation just to disrupt it.

Come on in! The bar is stocked with coffees, teas, juices and waters from around the world. And purple napkins, of course!

<font color="pink">The lighting is low, the golden oak counters and tables glow with inviting warmth. Near the window, the lighting is brighter, as comfy, plush leather armchairs wait for those who'd like to read a book while relaxing to music or just lazily watch the world go by.</font>

Sigmar 01-05-2003 04:50 PM

1st post?

Well I would have got it but an error stopped me and a 40 econd pause between each post...arrgghhh. (i did it after all, slow day then :D )

Never mind, Canadian Cloudy's cafe eh... Why you make a themed Cafe every new one, and then differant gimmicks (imaginary of course [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) could be added to each cafe.

Like an American cafe, Australian cafe, Gibraltarian cafe you get the idea...

[ 01-05-2003, 04:51 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]

Calaethis Dragonsbane 01-05-2003 04:52 PM

Sigmar! you ruined it! you have to wait at LEAST 15 mins! [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;) set a whole new record. LMAO. how about every cafe regular takes a new years resolution not to post in new cafes for at least 15 mins. rofl...

Cloudbringer 01-05-2003 04:53 PM

HAHAHA..nah, we're just on location at Animal's house...of course the bathroom fixtures may never be the same after Jerome finishes dancing on the sink or LoA has an accident or two.....but hey, we're in CANADA!!! :D

Animal 01-05-2003 04:53 PM

Cloudy is Queen!!!! You rock!

Okay, lot's crack open the Canadian beer, fry up some Candian Bacon, and have some fun!

/)eathKiller 01-05-2003 04:54 PM

hey cool! :D

Nice place this house that is Animal's...

Animal 01-05-2003 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HAHAHA..nah, we're just on location at Animal's house...of course the bathroom fixtures may never be the same after Jerome finishes dancing on the sink or LoA has an accident or two.....but hey, we're in CANADA!!! :D
Well, I've considered the LoA incident, and he's relegated to the outhouse! :D
But, heh, how many times is there a Cloudy's Cafe on location! This calls for a celebration!

Cloudbringer 01-05-2003 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Animal:
Cloudy is Queen!!!! You rock!

Okay, lot's crack open the Canadian beer, fry up some Candian Bacon, and have some fun!

[img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] I want bacon,eggs and some orange juice, freshly squeezed, please... Oh wait, it's my Cafe...but we are in YOUR home, so you get to be the co-host for a while! LOL :D

*sits patiently while Animal squeezes grapefruits and then realizes he's got his citrus confused* ;) :D

canadianvixen 01-05-2003 04:55 PM

<font color = aqua> Finally a cafe that's just around the corner. Just one question for you though Cloudy.... [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img] ummm does Animal know what you did to his lawn, snow covered though it may be? </font>

SomeGuy 01-05-2003 04:57 PM

WHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! New Cafe! New Cafe! And it's canadian themed! Woo-hoo! Note to self: Gotta lay off Azred's coffee. Well I just sent off my subsciption to Nintendo Power Magazine.I will now get my Metriod Prime T-shirt and magazines.And Metroid Prime for gamecube was one of the easiest game I have ever played because I have already beat it. [img]tongue.gif[/img] It was WAAAAAAAAAY to short.Should'a stuck with Tony Hawk 4...