Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Bye, everyone... (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81914)

Kaltia 10-17-2002 12:21 PM

Alrighty, as most people know I am fifteen and am in Year 11 of secondary school over here. This is my GCSE year. Basically I am recieving tons of coursework, important essays, exam practise and everything else you can think of. I won't be able to post here for a LOOOOOOng time, maybe not even until this time next year.
I will be here occasionally, usually on a Friday, but not often. I know half of you are throwing parties about this news [img]tongue.gif[/img] but I'll miss you guys...

Horatio 10-17-2002 12:28 PM

well, I'll miss ya Kat. Just really stomp those tests, alright? [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Just remember stop by whenever you're not working.

Calaethis Dragonsbane 10-17-2002 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
I will be here occasionally, usually on a Friday, but not often. I know half of you are throwing parties about this news [img]tongue.gif[/img] but I'll miss you guys...
right, and which half would that be? *growl* sorry to see you go "dear", but schoolwork must come first. :( keep posting on fridays tho ;) and dont forget to msg me occationally.. :( :'( btw, good luck with ur cw. miss seeing you around... :( still, we'll be here when you get back, at least *I* will, provided I dont manage to get myself banned or something stupid :( [img]tongue.gif[/img] ;) pass ur exams! ;) and gut anyone that gives you lower then an "A" ;) . Hail and Farewell, lets hear it for Kat the Drow Mistress! *wonders at silence* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Djinn Raffo 10-17-2002 12:33 PM

:(
Good luck with schoolwork!

[img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nibbles.gif[/img]

RevRuby 10-17-2002 12:33 PM

don;t know you well, but i wish you well. good luck.

Kaltia 10-17-2002 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Horatio:
well, I'll miss ya Kat. Just really stomp those tests, alright? [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Just remember stop by whenever you're not working.

Thanks, horatio [img]smile.gif[/img]
I did get an "A" grade on by biology exam and my dad gave me a tenner 'cos I'm bad at biology so maybe I do have a hidden agenda ;)

Epona 10-17-2002 12:37 PM

Good luck Kaltia! Best to put your exams first, I expect we'll still be here when you've finished. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bahamut 10-17-2002 12:39 PM

Good luck! I know School can be sometimes a bitch... :D But it IS fun so enjoy and tell us tales

SomeGuy 10-17-2002 12:43 PM

Hey I'm gonna miss ya.Good luck with everything. *Hugs* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Sigmar 10-17-2002 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaltia:
Alrighty, as most people know I am fifteen and am in Year 11 of secondary school over here. This is my GCSE year. Basically I am recieving tons of coursework, important essays, exam practise and everything else you can think of. I won't be able to post here for a LOOOOOOng time, maybe not even until this time next year.

Well Kaltia I'm not doing this to steal your thunder but I'm going too guys. No point in starting two threads about our leaving. I'm well into my GCSE year and I simply can't cope anymore being on and off Ironworks and doing my homework and strudies.

I like to thank everyone who made my stay here a great and fantastic one, I thought since this is gonna be the last of my posts here for along while I might as well put some effort into this one :D I'd like to thank:

Ziroc, Memnoch, Dundee Slaytern, Sazerac, Mouse, Azurewolf, Jerome, Lioness, Kaltia, Johnny, uss, Glorfindel, Sir Regin, Avatar, Cloudbringer, Melusine, Rudedawg, Caleb, /)eathkiller, Deathbringer, Legolas, Neb, Rikard, Yorick, Larry, Lennoncook, Andrewas, Moni, Bokken, Kazara, Beaumanoir, Earthdog, Epona, Bahamut, Cerek the barabarian, Bardan the Slayer, Redblueflare, Elif Godson, Lady Blue, Hiram Sedai, Harkoliar, Dragonmage (Breanna), Barry the Sprout, Aeilia, Horatio, Groljach, Calathis Dragonsbane, Velkyn/Dreamer128, WOLFGIR,Lady Zeeke, Reeka, SSJ4 Sephiroth, Talthyr Malkaviel, Galadria, Attalus, FelixJaegar,Megabot,Jorath Colar and last but in no ways least Someguy.

Since I am in a rush of sorts I may have left out a few names, please don't take it personaly it's probably this Sigmarish mind acting up.

Well thanks all for the good times, I'm not going to forget this place, and it'll be hard keeping away, but I'll manage. You've been a home away from home, a soceit of caring people I could rely upon for assistance and help whenever I asked. I am honored to be a part of Ironworks/Escape Gaming, a society that I hope will only grow larger and friendlier over time. So goodbye to Kaltia and good luck with your GCSEs, and goodbye to everyone else. I hope you'll all be here when I return which I will(Kaltia if you want me to delete this thread and make my own thread for it just ask me, I won't take it personally, don't worry).

This your Sigmarish Sigmar signing off :D Thanks for the laughs people!

[ 10-17-2002, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]