Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Addition to Charlie's Shop of Shite (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89377)

Vaskez 02-19-2004 05:06 PM

This one is especially for the hip-hop fans.

Cloak of Reality + 2

This cloak enables the wearer to "know what time it is" three times a day and endows him with the ability to constantly "keep it real".

:D

Spirits forever 02-19-2004 05:17 PM

hm....i don't quite understand *spammer* uh hmm..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Gangrell 02-19-2004 05:34 PM

Come now Spirits, surely you have visited Charlie's infamous Shop of Shite, or perhaps you should :D

johnny 02-19-2004 05:52 PM

I think he means "Keep it real" recording and productions. ;)

Ladyzekke 02-19-2004 07:28 PM

I never understood that phrase. I mean what is the "it" that needs to be kept real? How do you know when it is truly real? And what do you need to do to actually keep it real, if it is. Oh.. what if it isn't real, then what?

Vaskez 02-19-2004 08:10 PM

*takes ladyz seriously though probably shouldn't* When you are told to "keep it real" it means "don't be fake" i.e. be true to yourself, don't try to act like something you're not etc. Basically do everything that stops you from being "fake" :D

Ladyzekke 02-19-2004 08:44 PM

Oh OK, well then I keep it real *points a lot with fingers towards the floor* :D

You know I was at the mall last weekend, saw this really nice jacket, on sale too half price. Looked like tan suede on the outside, light vanilla colored fake fur on the inside (was so soft!). A short jacket, ending at the waist. Was so nice, BUT. When I turned it around and looked at the back of it? Had a cat on it (which was OK!), and below said cat was the words, stitched in mind you in gold thread, "Baby PHAT"..
??
??

Didn't buy the jacket, shame too, cause it was a nice jacket otherwise, and I'm not usually really a picky person re words on clothing if I really like something in particular, but THAT "PHAT," ooo and a "BABY" one? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] :rolleyes: No thankie sai... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Lord 02-20-2004 12:57 AM

It's not a BG2 item, it doens't have the same sacredness to belong in Charlie's Shite Shop [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Timber Loftis 02-20-2004 09:42 AM

And all the girlies say he's pretty fly for a white guy.

ryaldin 02-20-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vaskez:
This one is especially for the hip-hop fans.

Cloak of Reality + 2

This cloak enables the wearer to "know what time it is" three times a day and endows him with the ability to constantly "keep it real".

*snort* LOL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Does wearing said cloak impede his/her ability to 'get jiggy with it' or to 'shake what his/her mother gave him/her' ?