Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005) (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Return of the Lion's Paw Pool Party!!!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73490)

Lioness 02-13-2002 06:59 AM

*glances around at everyone huddled in coats and boots*

Er...It's an iceskating party!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

C'mon everybody! Glide right in! We neeeeeed a party. [img]smile.gif[/img] :D

The caba-er-igloo is stocked with teas and hot chocolate, skates are piled by the gate, and there's benches around to sit and relax on.

<H1>Enjoy!</H1>

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Lioness ]</p>

J'aran 02-13-2002 07:07 AM

Ey, ice skating! Haven't done that in years.

*puts on a pair of skates, enters the ice ring and promptly falls flat on his face*

I'm OK. Need some practice it seems.

Lioness 02-13-2002 07:14 AM

LOL! [img]smile.gif[/img]

*Helps J'aran up* Here, put on this scarf of balance +2. [img]smile.gif[/img] There you go...

*grins as lovely donkey ears poke out of J'aran's head. He's skating beautifully though...*

Neb 02-13-2002 07:20 AM

*Puts on ice skates, walks out on the ice, falls*

Ouch!

*Manages to struggle to his feet and remain standing.... For about five seconds*

Help?

Lioness 02-13-2002 07:21 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Neb:
*Puts on ice skates, walks out on the ice, falls*

Ouch!

*Manages to struggle to his feet and remain standing.... For about five seconds*

Help?
<hr></blockquote>

Do you want a scarf of balance too Neb??? :D This one's very...useful.. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Neb 02-13-2002 07:24 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lioness:

Do you want a scarf of balance too Neb??? :D This one's very...useful.. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

Nah, *slips and slides across the ice and reaches the shore, casts Snowfall* I think I'll just stand over here and throw snowballs and oranges at the iceskaters *Throws an orange at J'aran*

Bahamut 02-13-2002 07:27 AM

let's all play hockey and kick thee crap out of each other!

J'aran 02-13-2002 07:27 AM

Donkey ears?! Hmmm... never knew donkeys used their ears to keep their balance. Works great though.

*makes a lovely pirouette*

Look, no hands!

Neb 02-13-2002 07:28 AM

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bahamut:
let's all play hockey and kick thee crap out of each other!<hr></blockquote>

I'm all for that! *Puts on a Scarf of Balance, his Ice Skates of Speed and picks up his Vorpal Hockey Stick* I'm ready!

Bahamut 02-13-2002 07:32 AM

*picks up a golf club*

oops wrong one...

*picks up an ethereal stick*

hmm... :D