Ironworks Gaming Forum

Ironworks Gaming Forum (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wizards & Warriors Archives (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Serpent Temple *spolier* Im stuck!! (http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59692)

Skaught 11-13-2000 04:02 PM

OK, I have no idea of where I should be going at this point in time. I have pretty much gotten most of the items in here, but I cant get to the brazier (barred door blocks my entrance). I have all 4 monkey statues and the serpent idol. I have made my serpent nectar and gotten the incents to do 2 of the steps of the summoning of the Naga. I just cant go anywhere else in the temple. What am I overlooking????!?! *spoilers welcome*

Thanks Much!!

Skaught

Wyvern 11-13-2000 04:11 PM

The library is what you are overlooking!
Can you find that? Someone posted that they do have a complete map showing all of the Serpent Temple, if you search the threads you might be able to find out where to view them.
In the library you place the 4 monkey idols and the snake idol which will give you access to the Wizard's lair.
Hope that gets you moving again! Don't get lost! Misscutie almost had to become a convert she was in the temple for so long!

Wyv

Skaught 11-13-2000 05:33 PM

Wyv...I cant seem to find the Library. I killed the wizard when i first got to the serpent temple (human wizard, not lizard) is it close to him?

One other thing, those 2 cells that the narrator reads "SNAKE HOLDING PENS" ( or cells ), I can get into both of the rooms that you can drop down into the water, but I cant figure out how to open that door thats inbetween the 2 holding pens. This area im describing is where you first come to when you enter thru the back entrance that Kol the Heritic tells you about. Thanks much!!!

Skaught

sumbitch 11-15-2000 11:55 AM

If I remember correctly the entrance to the library is straight across from where you are looking thru the barred door. It's in the same room as the brazier but on the opposite side. The entrance to the snake head room is by the front entrance to the temple. Look for the levers in the room and go thru the door on the right (as you are looking at the snake head). Good Luck

Regis 11-15-2000 02:26 PM

The barred entrance when you first come into the Serpent Temple from the back actually looks onto a hallway where the Naga roams...you can't get in through that way, of course...it's just there to tantalize you. I believe the very first time you see it, the Naga walks by and you get a snippet of narration.

From that bottom/back area, you go up several flights of steps and ramps to come to the room where Kreug is. As you enter that room, I believe the hallway bearing off to the right leads to the Library.

Wyvern 11-15-2000 02:48 PM

WEll gosh this is such a confusing place!
SKAUGHT!! (nice name!)

All you need from the holding pens area is the snake idol which is down a underwater passageway.
Tigger posted a message saying he has a MAP of the serpent temple in photo shop - you might want to check into that. I bumped Tigger's message up to the first page earlier today, so it should still be easy to find!

Now, how to find the library, as if this would be easy. Can you come in via the front door? Or at least get to the front door?
If I recall correctly, you go up the ramp from the front door where you will find one door in the middle going down and two on either side. I think you take the left passageway. It should lead to a hall crossing with a pillar right in the middle of it, keep going straight. This should (I'm praying) lead you to the area where the braiser is. There are two levers on the wall just opposite the braiser. Flip them both, but you need to take the RIGHT hand passageway now. That will lead you up to a room with a table in it an exit straight ahead and one leading down to your right. GO DOWN to the right. That's the library! And if I have totally confused you of gotten you totally lost, I'm not one bit surprised
Go get Tigger's maps!!

Wyv